Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Carter said:

I'm probably in the majority here, if I saw anyone messing with a tyre or vandalizing someone's vehicle I'd have no problem kicking them in the face. It's the only thing shithouses who do stuff like that understand

• Options

Carter said:

I'm probably in the majority here, if I saw anyone messing with a tyre or vandalizing someone's vehicle I'd have no problem kicking them in the face. It's the only thing shithouses who do stuff like that understand

Ah, Mr. Bond!
  • Options
    People who stink of weed in pubs.
    Fuck off - smoke or drink you arses.
  • Options
    People on here quoting a comment and then putting "This" after it. The like button is there for a reason!
  • Options
    ...C'mon someone had to do it!
  • Options
    This.
  • Options
    The increasing use of blue for outdoor Christmas lights.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The increasing use of blue for outdoor Christmas lights.

We only have white, non flashing LEDs in and outside.
    Less is more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

The people who suddenly turn up at pubs from about now until New Year. Who don't understand pub ettiquette (sp? ).

You spelt it correctly, p-u-b, have you not been in one before?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

iainment said:

The people who suddenly turn up at pubs from about now until New Year. Who don't understand pub ettiquette (sp? ).

You spelt it correctly, p-u-b, have you not been in one before?
    So it's p-u-b not pub then? Thanks for that I won't forget it.
  • Options
    Y-u-p
  • Options
    "Wowsers!"

Just fuck off
  • Options
    Toyota Prius' - congesting London but paying no congestion charge.... usually to be found doing sudden and unannounced 20-point u-turns in busy streets or travelling at 40mph in the middle lane of dual-carriageways.
  • Options
    People who bemoan traffic , queues, traffic jams, delays whilst driving....

Coincidentally, you are a part of the problem.

You should be turning around and apologising to the driver behind you !!
  • Options
    That said, “ there was an accident” on the traffic reports annoys me.

Generally it wasn’t an accident , someone effed up
  • Options
    When London tonight news tell you about an incident that’s in North London they tell you the actual place when it’s south they just say “south London”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Amazon parcels singing ‘Can You Feel It’.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

When London tonight news tell you about an incident that’s in North London they tell you the actual place when it’s south they just say “south London”

Just aswell coz they can't pronounce Woolidge and Greenidge properly anyway
  • Options
    Macronate said:

And the inane Postode Lottery song, 'Who's that knocking at the door'?
    I don't care, fuck off!
  • Options
    Waking up on my birthday feeling like shit and coughing up phlegm the colour of the Hulk’s nut juice.
  • Options

Macronate said:

And the inane Postode Lottery song, 'Who's that knocking at the door'?
    I don't care, fuck off!
    It might be the postman with the singing amazon box you ordered though....
  • Options

Waking up on my birthday feeling like shit and coughing up phlegm the colour of the Hulk’s nut juice.

Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    People parking on double yellow lines to go to chip shops, newsagents or the fucking seafood van in the car park of the pub. The car park so cars can park not on double yellow lines and make things dangerous for any poor sod trying to turn on to the main road with no view of what is coming because some entitled rimmer can't park with anything resembling consideration for safety of others

• Options

You been taking your supplements!?

Only joking mate. ; )

Many happy returns, I hope you have a great day
  • Options

When you bought a small Christmas present a couple of weeks ago and set it aside for wrapping later...and now can't find the evasive little fecker, despite looking in all the usual hiding places.

I'm telling the missus it was from Tiffany, she'll strip the place back to the wallpaper looking for it.