Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    A week before Xmas and my car trashes its engine, cam belt went pop, car scrapped , not worth repairing.
    And to make matters worse I had to get the train to work with the great unwashed. An hour and half journey on train compared to 30 mins in car.
    Nice!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

A week before Xmas and my car trashes its engine, cam belt went pop, car scrapped , not worth repairing.
    And to make matters worse I had to get the train to work with the great unwashed. An hour and half journey on train compared to 30 mins in car.
    Nice!

Ouch! Always worth keeping up with the replacement schedule for cam belts. Even if you do a low mileage, they deteriorate with age as well as use.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Nice!

Ouch! Always worth keeping up with the replacement schedule for cam belts. Even if you do a low mileage, they deteriorate with age as well as use.
    Yep was done at 60k, not due till over 100k, car done 80k. It was actually the tensioner the went and cut through the cam belt.
  • Options

I’ve used this one before but as it’s raining I’ll use it again. People with umbrellas. Soon as they hold one they turn into right dickheads. Don’t worry about my eyesight, you just poke me in the eye mate as long as you’re dry.

Worst thing about people with Umbrellas are those that have one that take up the whole pavement

Seriously you dont need one that big!!
    Walking through the City with their their insurance-branded golf umbrella that they got for free at some event which could keep all of the uninjured Charlton squad dry if it needed to.
  • Options

I’ve used this one before but as it’s raining I’ll use it again. People with umbrellas. Soon as they hold one they turn into right dickheads. Don’t worry about my eyesight, you just poke me in the eye mate as long as you’re dry.

Anyone under 5'6 should be banned from owning an umbrella in London. They can just keep dry by walking close to a tall person
  • Options
    Mrs doin an "Arthur Fowler" and spending our Christmas cash on her recent jaunt back to UK.
  • Options
    Fecking rain !! 3rd day running I've had to drive in it pissing down. M25 this afternoon was no joke......and with it being virtually the shortest day ( I know each one has 24 hrs....) its fecking dark by 4pm.

Oh for the long hot sweaty summer weather when the air con is on as you don't won't the windows open whilst doing 80 mph...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018

Fecking rain !! 3rd day running I've had to drive in it pissing down. M25 this afternoon was no joke......and with it being virtually the shortest day ( I know each one has 24 hrs....) its fecking dark by 4pm.

Oh for the long hot sweaty summer weather when the air con is on as you don't won't the windows open whilst doing 80 mph...

Driving in the rain is made worse by that new shiny tarmac on the ground these days

Drive between the M25 and Pepperhill (Gravesend) on the A2 and you can barely see the markings on the road because of spray / car lights / street lights... Get beyond that point on to the older slightly rougher tarmac and its a lot clearer
  • Options

I work in the solar industry, you can bet that all my ground mount (muddy field outdoors) jobs will be in the winter and the roof mount (ie stuck up in a roasting hot loft) will be in the summer.
  • Options
    Censoring or sidelining political debate.
  • Options

Old dears who still think it’s acceptable to treat the supermarket as a social club at this time of year. Yes Beryl, I appreciate it’s probably the first time you’ve been out of the house this week and you’re overjoyed at bumping into Gladys and you’re enjoying some rare human interaction but please, don’t block the aisle, don’t stand right in front of where I need to be. Go in the cafe and have a nice brew but please, before I go absolutely f’ing postal, just move!

Looking forward to your visitor tonight AUN?

• Options

Old dears who still think it’s acceptable to treat the supermarket as a social club at this time of year. Yes Beryl, I appreciate it’s probably the first time you’ve been out of the house this week and you’re overjoyed at bumping into Gladys and you’re enjoying some rare human interaction but please, don’t block the aisle, don’t stand right in front of where I need to be. Go in the cafe and have a nice brew but please, before I go absolutely f’ing postal, just move!

Looking forward to your visitor tonight AUN?

Is the geezer on the right the old one from Star Wars with the electric spaghetti in his fingers?
  • Options
    iainment said:

Censoring or sidelining political debate.

Best thing to happen to this forum since I weren't made a mod.

Hope that make me a leader of a group though
  • Options
    You ain’t a mod? Oh no the end of days.
  • Options

You ain’t a mod? Oh no the end of days.

• Options
    Drones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spending 20 minutes looking for a thread on here and still not f***ing finding it GRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    I was in a shop yesterday "Fairy Tale of New York' was playing, a Kirsty McColl soundalike as been used and the line 'You cheap lousy faggot' has been changed to 'You're cheap and your haggard', or something like that, has the world really come to this, a piece of creative art is changed just because some bleeding heart may get upset...FFS, the world is turning into the most boring sterile place. Its very sad.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I was in a shop yesterday "Fairy Tale of New York' was playing, a Kirsty McColl soundalike as been used and the line 'You cheap lousy faggot' has been changed to 'You're cheap and your haggard', or something like that, has the world really come to this, a piece of creative art is changed just because some bleeding heart may get upset...FFS, the world is turning into the most boring sterile place. Its very sad.

Merry Christmas your arm
  • Options

Greenie said:

Merry Christmas your arm
    Has Arse been changed as well? Bloody hell trust you to notice that.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

That's probably the singer from Westlife's version. Which in fairness he said afterwards was a mistake to change.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

What did they rhyme with haggard as it doesn't rhyme with maggot?
  • Options

Spending 20 minutes looking for a thread on here and still not f***ing finding it GRRRRRRRRR

www.google.co.uk

you're welcome.