Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:
    Looking at the players insta stories right now shows how wonderful Wembley is in the sun with the roof open. What annoys me is that they won’t open it on a match day even if the weather is looking good. 
    EH ?
  • Options
    Not sure why people didn’t seem to understand my post, maybe they didn’t know about the retractable roof. 
  • Options
    You make it sound like it closes like the Millennium Stadium which it doesnt.

there is a small portion that slides back to allow sunlight on the pitch.

• Options
    buckshee said:
    Not sure why people didn’t seem to understand my post, maybe they didn’t know about the retractable roof. 
    It covers the seats. Certainly isn’t going to stop the sun getting in
  • Options
    Others have probably mentioned something similar but the staggering inability of everyone else in my household to competenly load even one fecking item into the dishwasher.
    I don't understand dishwashers 

My bird has one, the amount of time you have to faff around with it you could have washed it up yourself.  And you also have to wait days to fill it up meaning there's nothing clean and you almost resort to the paper plates. 
    My in-laws also have one. Pa-in-law, being inspector gadget, has to have every mod con, and in fairness it's a good dishwasher. But, even when we are staying and there's four of us in the house, I have to keep opening it up to find a mug and then hand wash it myself after a couple of days as we wait for the day a full wash is ready. Never seen the need for one unless you have a big family, as you say - it's quicker to just do it by hand.       
    I don’t like washing up and I use my dishwasher as a bit of a cupboard. There is only the two of us now, sometimes we don’t wash up for days on end. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    You make it sound like it closes like the Millennium Stadium which it doesnt.

there is a small portion that slides back to allow sunlight on the pitch.

Yeah because I really thought it had a roof that was closed ALL THE TIME!

Jeez.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Others have probably mentioned something similar but the staggering inability of everyone else in my household to competenly load even one fecking item into the dishwasher.

My bird has one, the amount of time you have to faff around with it you could have washed it up yourself.  And you also have to wait days to fill it up meaning there's nothing clean and you almost resort to the paper plates. 
    My in-laws also have one. Pa-in-law, being inspector gadget, has to have every mod con, and in fairness it's a good dishwasher. But, even when we are staying and there's four of us in the house, I have to keep opening it up to find a mug and then hand wash it myself after a couple of days as we wait for the day a full wash is ready. Never seen the need for one unless you have a big family, as you say - it's quicker to just do it by hand.       
    I don’t like washing up and I use my dishwasher as a bit of a cupboard. There is only the two of us now, sometimes we don’t wash up for days on end. 
    Please tell me you don't mean you and the dishwasher
    I love my dishwasher 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Please tell me you don't mean you and the dishwasher
    I love my dishwasher 
    I married mine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019

A cupboard for dirty plates and cutlery? :s  ;)
  • Options
    Fking Rickshaws!!! and cyclists
  • Options
    My wife agreeing to look after the school guinea pigs at half term. They f*****g stink.
    Not as much as you after sunday
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    My wife agreeing to look after the school guinea pigs at half term. They f*****g stink.

• Options
    THANK YOU FOR CALLING CHARLTON ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB, UNFORTUNATELY THIS QUEUE IF FULL................................. If I hear it one more time I will be signing it on Sunday when we are 3 nil up ;-)
  • Options
    THANK YOU FOR CALLING CHARLTON ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB, UNFORTUNATELY THIS QUEUE IF FULL................................. If I hear it one more time I will be signing it on Sunday when we are 3 nil up ;-)
    to the tune of maybe its because im a londoner..

Thank you for calling Charlton football cub, unfortunately the queue is full...
  • Options
    The fact I've come down with a bloody cold right before Sunday!!

Just hope it shifts beforehand!!... Not going to stay away from Wembley but would rather not be having to blow my nose every five mins!!
  • Options

Just hope it shifts beforehand!!... Not going to stay away from Wembley but would rather not be having to blow my nose every five mins!!
    I’ve had a cold the last few of days. Was weirdly grateful when I felt shit on Monday as I had “I’ll be better by Sunday” in mind. Improved now but still not great. Typical timing. 
  • Options

“I hope snogging with SPG counts”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I’ve had a cold the last few of days. Was weirdly grateful when I felt shit on Monday as I had “I’ll be better by Sunday” in mind. Improved now but still not great. Typical timing. 
    A few beers will sort you out on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

You're not cooking them right.  Slow braise with carrots and onions. Similar to squirrels

• Options
    Imagine how they are going to feel after having to watch you pulling yourself to pieces for the entire week. 
  • Options
    That would be a really weird signature.
  • Options

Try Contacts, (the cold and flu remedy) they always work for me.
  • Options
    The bbc news sport bulletin just now, they lead with Celtic doing a treble treble, Phil Neville getting nutmegged by one of his women’s team, some cricketer hurting his finger, a rugby match where there will be over 30,000 people there.....not one mention that it is play off weekend. Unbelievable!
    Where do they get these useless journos!
  • Options
    Good of you to learn signing to share the communication with our hearing impaired neighbours 
  • Options
    Lolo rosso
    Garden umbrellas
    Pre-moulded electrical plugs