Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    When the media announce that a certain town/county voted for or against Brexit. 

The particular town didn't, the people who voted did.  Stop trying to make political capital out these things.

• Options
    When the media announce that a certain town/county voted for or against Brexit. 

The particular town didn't, the people who voted did.  Stop trying to make political capital out these things.

Making political capital about political events is so outre.
  • Options
    Does the rise in fly-tipping have any link to councils trying to make more and more money out of legitimate dumping in order to make up shortfalls in funding from central government?   
    I'm sure that this is an unintended consequence of landfill tax. My solution would be to work on the assumption that everything that is bought will someday get binned. Landfill tax should therefore be scrapped and replaced with a packaging tax at point of sale. The money from this should be used to create more landfill sites that after a short period of use are turned into wildlife reserves.   
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    If this is genuine -

Parody account but some of the stuff on there could easily be from their delusional fans 
  • Options
    If this is genuine -

Parody account but some of the stuff on there could easily be from their delusional fans 
    Thought it could've been, but I don't use Twitter. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This oddball and his archaic ideas. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/48251832
  • Options
    This oddball and his archaic ideas. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/48251832
    Who says time travel doesn't happen?
    This bell seems to have been transported here from the 1800's.
  • Options
    whilst i think his religious views are bollox, im not sure i agree with the punishment for holding those religious views.
  • Options
    Why focus on the homosexual part of the rant?

Who is standing up for the drunks and adulterers !!
  • Options
    Easyjet, when they say flight boarding or flight closing and it just means you have to wait in a pen and sometimes the plane isn't even there
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Greenie said:
    Just had a client send an email, within that email he needed to prioritise a piece of work, so to make himself sound important he used the phrase, 'lets front burner that job'

Utter minge.
    I'd be inclined to desk drawer his fingers
    Then his Hans would be more Idle than yours.........
  • Options
    When you're toying with the idea of investing in a trumpy new pair of trotters for the summer, but bottle out just before confirming the order and the Cookies get to work meaning they appear on every website you go on for the following few days
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    Just had a client send an email, within that email he needed to prioritise a piece of work, so to make himself sound important he used the phrase, 'lets front burner that job'

Utter minge.
    Not heard that one before ... what a twat 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCBell said:
    Adults on adult sized scooters to get to and from the train station. 
    Stick an adult sized 12 out in front of em 
  • Options
    Parents protesting outside of schools in Birmingham cos their kids are being taught about same sex relationships. "It is forcing an ideology onto our children" shouts the woman wearing a burka.

Don't make such spurious links mate.......it might have been a man
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Parents protesting outside of schools in Birmingham cos their kids are being taught about same sex relationships. "It is forcing an ideology onto our children" shouts the woman wearing a burka.

Don't make such spurious links mate.......it might have been a man
    Im fully expecting celebrities to be up in arms, actively supporting the LGBT community against these protestors.
  • Options
    The weird leg ache that is accompanying my hangover this morning..... 

And that my new office building doesn't have a canteen that serves cooked breakfast. Was the one good thing about my old job. Would sort me right out this morning.
  • Options
    The weird leg ache that is accompanying my hangover this morning..... 

And that my new office building doesn't have a canteen that serves cooked breakfast. Was the one good thing about my old job. Would sort me right out this morning.
    South Eastern are encouraging a vegan lifestyle  ;)
  • Options
    Cold callers (that's a rage in itself) who can't get your name right (ie, use first name as surname- probably using a marketing list which is surname /first name) and/or can't be understood because their English is so poor.  If you are cold calling someone trying to flog them PPI refunds/ insurance policy reviews/ some other scam then at least be clear & concise & not sound like you' come from the back streets of Dheli.