Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    People that invite you round for an event but leave it until 8 hours before to ask you to bring a side dish. 

Like give a guy some notice I've gotta work all day  and haven't got much food in the house. Happy to bring something (I offered when I initially was invited) but come on man. How am I meant to make anything half decent?
    Crisps and dips, job done.
  • Options
    People that invite you round for an event but leave it until 8 hours before to ask you to bring a side dish. 

Like give a guy some notice I've gotta work all day  and haven't got much food in the house. Happy to bring something (I offered when I initially was invited) but come on man. How am I meant to make anything half decent?
    Marks & Sparks or Waitrose can always save the day.
  • Options

Crisps and dips, job done.
    I'd end up eating that on the way there
  • Options
    So called super managers who really wouldnt last in a Div 6 sunday league.Who  would have took Harry Kane off in last nights game,he would have drawn fouls ,held the ball up and possibly created more chances against a Madrid side who would have to have taken risks.Every person who saw this game would not have taken Kane off,but super duper T.T did,and lost them the game.he has just presided over Bayerns worst season for years,yet I bet some one will snap him up and pay him Millions to balls their team up.Crazy.
    I said the same to a BM supporter after the game (I happened to be in Madrid) and was dumfounded when Kane was taken off. But I have since read that Kane was injured.
  • Options
    Being tall and forgetting to stoop at times when walking through doors, or down the stairs at home.

Banged my head twice yesterday, bloody painful it was the second time too!!
    Living in a farmhouse from pre 1800 the doors aren’t made for people 6ft+
    I had lovely trinkets dangling from the frames to prevent the bumping of heads.
    However, after himself continuing to scalp his bonce periodically I have hung bunting across every doorway that even tickles my barnet as I walk through.
    Annoying. But it’s worked!
  • Options
    That Ian Wright rarely mentions Bradley but always mentions Shaun. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buses. No longer have a car so have to rely on these cunts. For those outside London like me you can not fathom what an absolute shit show they now are since COVID. They have cut them to a skeleton operation. Where I live there's no buses after 3pm. Used to be till at least 8. Plus they have a habit of not turning up on time if at all. 
    Currently at my brother-in-law's place looking after mum-in-law while they have a break. They live in posh house (Antoine Semenyo has just moved in down the street) in St. Leonards, near Ringwood. From the nearest stop the C13 runs once a day weekdays only, the 38 four times a day until 1.30 weekdays, five buses on Saturday - the last one is at, wait for it... TEN TO THREE! Sunday - fuck all. If you can get a taxi "service" to answer the phone they tell you when they can pick up, rather than when you want them and most of them have fucking Sunday off too. Even the UBER we ordered three hours in advance the other night messaged ten minutes before pick up to say they'd be 20 minutes late. 

Hardly an incentive to stop people drinking and driving, let alone allowing those without cars to actually get out and about.    
    Re your last point, I read yesterday that uber are considering not allowing drunk passengers. That's pretty much the whole point of them. 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Buses. No longer have a car so have to rely on these cunts. For those outside London like me you can not fathom what an absolute shit show they now are since COVID. They have cut them to a skeleton operation. Where I live there's no buses after 3pm. Used to be till at least 8. Plus they have a habit of not turning up on time if at all. 
    Currently at my brother-in-law's place looking after mum-in-law while they have a break. They live in posh house (Antoine Semenyo has just moved in down the street) in St. Leonards, near Ringwood. From the nearest stop the C13 runs once a day weekdays only, the 38 four times a day until 1.30 weekdays, five buses on Saturday - the last one is at, wait for it... TEN TO THREE! Sunday - fuck all. If you can get a taxi "service" to answer the phone they tell you when they can pick up, rather than when you want them and most of them have fucking Sunday off too. Even the UBER we ordered three hours in advance the other night messaged ten minutes before pick up to say they'd be 20 minutes late. 

Hardly an incentive to stop people drinking and driving, let alone allowing those without cars to actually get out and about.    
    Re your last point, I read yesterday that uber are considering not allowing drunk passengers. That's pretty much the whole point of them. 
    Thats uber and pretty much every taxi company going under then. Not everyone (hardly anyone) is a social justice warrior getting electric ubers. 

Uber has done more in my honest opinion to quell the volume of low level drink driving that goes on in this country. If they are trying to qualify the level of drunk then good luck with that! Its the biggest reason people don't decide to drive a cab as a choice of work. Pissheads. 
  • Options
    The M & S advert where they’re pumping things up.
  • Options
    Ohhh, look at my "media-wall". No! Now fuck off.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Ohhh, look at my "media-wall". No! Now fuck off.
    The mullets of the home, an attempted replacement for character in a soulless newbuild. 
  • Options
    Ha! What is this media wall noncery that you speak of?  Never heard of it but sounds grim
  • Options
    Ha! What is this media wall noncery that you speak of?  Never heard of it but sounds grim
    In the old days we would call it a TV cabinet 
  • Options
    Flat pack cabin beds with shit instructions. Think all I've constructed is a death trap
  • Options
    edited May 19
    Sevenoaks Council commercial waste collection - You can only put cardboard and paper in recycling bin (that you pay for), so we've been taking plastics and glass to local recycling skips, but the council insist on mixing plastics and glass etc in with normal refuse, earning them more dough (£80 for a roll of 25 refuse bags). This has been an ongoing thing between myelf and themfor nearly a year now, but culminated in a visit from the council on Friday to insist we mix recyclingwith waste in the "paid for" bags. The price of the planet, eh?

Must be up ther with the London Mayor, allowing people to kill children for £12.50 a day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     :D 
  • Options
    The abysmal state of the water companies in this country. It's about time somebody got hold of them by the bollocks and didn't let go.
    They should make them switch the bottles of Evian or Perrier on the Boardroom tables with random samples of their water pumped into rivers.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    The abysmal state of the water companies in this country. It's about time somebody got hold of them by the bollocks and didn't let go.
    They should make them switch the bottles of Evian or Perrier on the Boardroom tables with random samples of their water pumped into rivers.
    https://youtu.be/BGX4nMrnxg0?si=p61mphBu3z4IxfC-

• Options
    Labels that say chickens reared a certain way have had a happy life. How do they know? Did they ask them?
  • Options
    Just read that one of my favourite charities,The Donkey sanctuary is closing some depots due to lack of funds,Ah but surprise surprise.chief executives on 160.000 get to keep their jobs,absolute liberty,get rid of these parasites first.
    maybe if they didn't have such a good chief executive, they would raise even less funds and be closing more depots 
  • Options
    Just read that one of my favourite charities,The Donkey sanctuary is closing some depots due to lack of funds,Ah but surprise surprise.chief executives on 160.000 get to keep their jobs,absolute liberty,get rid of these parasites first.
    The cost of poor leadership is greater than the cost of good leadership. Execs in the charity sector are generally paid significantly less than their equivalents in the private sector taking into account size of organisation amount of money handled etc.
  • Options
    When you order 8 shower screen rollers and you’ve only opened the packaging for the first 4 !