Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who Is Jonathan Ackworth??

124»

Comments

• Options
    Essex_Al said:
    Its a list of free transfer but he said Danny Green who is at MK Dons lol
  • Options
    Why doesn't he post on here?
  • Options

Why doesn't he post on here?

he's banned
  • Options

PeteF said:

I see Jonathan a fair amount, just saw him about half an hour ago, to be fair he has some issues, and I genuinely believe his heart is in the right place, he just, at times gets hugely carried away, as I said I see him a fair amount, and yet he fails to realise that now and again the people he has a go at will bump into him, he had a bit of a pop at me when I was commentating from Belgium, I saw his comments about me on the You Tube comments page, he clearly forgot he would bump into me a few evenings later.. had a quiet word when I saw him! As I said loves the club and only wants the best, but because of his issues he has no real idea how to actually express them.

you're the reason reams has cancelled his CAFC player subscription mate. I hope you're thoroughly ashamed and should organise a meet up in a pub with him for some face to face time where you can quibble and tell him the sun shines out his bum whilst doing skipping drills and reciting names of obscure european teams and their players.
    When I say I had a word, I had a chat, nothing nasty, I just spoke to Jonathan as I see him a lot, and sometimes he needs some guidance, think you are reading too much in to what I said.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What an embarrassment. His heart might be in he right place but you have to wonder about his brain.
  • Options
    The thread on the Blackpool forum is superb, it's a pity he's banned here. Can understand why though.
  • Options
    Seems like this guy is getting a lot of hate given that he can't defend himself.
  • Options

Seems like this guy is getting a lot of hate given that he can't defend himself.

Hes totally deluded but fairly harmless. Not hated by me.

• Options

I think 'hate' is a bit strong. Anyone whose interacted with him for longer than five minutes I think will agree it doesn't really matter how nice a guy he might be or how good his intentions are, he gets REALLY annoying, REALLY fast. I wouldn't hold with insulting a guy whose not here to defend himself, but if it ever came to a vote to let him back on the board, I'd vote No without even pausing for thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Can he still read threads despite being banned? If so, I think this thread needs deleting.
    (Don't worry, I wont mention the fact that some other threads are closed prematurely)
  • Options
    #bringbacac
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Was Jonathan Ackworth from Shooters Hill and do we know if he's ever had any nice holidays?

Somewhere tropical perhaps? No I don't think so but Maybe...
  • Options
    PeteF said:

shirty5 said:

PeteF said:

I see Jonathan a fair amount, just saw him about half an hour ago, to be fair he has some issues, and I genuinely believe his heart is in the right place, he just, at times gets hugely carried away, as I said I see him a fair amount, and yet he fails to realise that now and again the people he has a go at will bump into him, he had a bit of a pop at me when I was commentating from Belgium, I saw his comments about me on the You Tube comments page, he clearly forgot he would bump into me a few evenings later.. had a quiet word when I saw him! As I said loves the club and only wants the best, but because of his issues he has no real idea how to actually express them.

Have you taken his criticisms on board and will you take them forward for future games?

Of course.... I am always learning!

Get it right Finchy ........or should I say " Get on in there"
    You couldn't criticise a goal celebration and let's hope there are many.

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Was Jonathan Ackworth from Shooters Hill and do we know if he's ever had any nice holidays?

You beat me too it !
  • Options

top City job

Doubt it's far off that! Met him in the city and was dressed more post boy that city boy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe he used to have a pretty good job in a bank, he is a very clever man he's just got "issues" last I heard he was going for mayor of London!

Acworth is Charlton through and through and although due to his lets say "carried away behaviour" he is no longer allowed to post on here or ITTV, a lot of what he says comes across as crazy and eccentric but if you don't take him too seriously he's actually quite entertaining, he is also used to negative comments about him and handles them with integrity and dignity, unlike a lot of people.