Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst individual performance from a player.

Comments

• Options
    no mention of Karim Bagheri yet....he was rubbish (strangely enough he holds the record for most goals scored in an international match [7])
    i also disliked 9/10 of performances from Mike Salmon
    Jesper Blomqvist was also a flop
  • Options
    LBTS

Iranian fred was the ballocks i loved karim bagheri atleast we wouldnt have had them nukes pointed at us now for blowing out their footie team
  • Options
    Mike Small at The Den.
  • Options
    Phillipe Chappelle and Carlos Tiler, both shite

I remember being at Goodison when Carlos kicked Mark Hughes in the arris whilst he was sitting on the floor, got sent off for that
    he was toilet, as was Phillipe.
  • Options
    El Khalej for me, the one time i've ever booed.
  • Options
    Mike Amman, the 90's American keeper who couldn't catch ....?

Or the whole team away to Middlesboro (lost only 0-2 incredibly), Uncle Les Reed's last match.
    Or should I just round up virtually all the Uncle Les era, Reading away, Spurs away, Liverpool home, Wycombe home?

Exception being a spirited 1-1 draw home to Everton, Andy Reid drilled home the equaliser from the edge of the box.
  • Options
    Recently, Mills and Murphys last games for us, any Mandy Faye appearence and (after his first couple of games) a certain Mr.J.Thomas.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Amdy Faye - Liverpool at home 0-3. Absolutely, unspeakably, unutterably dreadful. From the second minute when Traore pussied out of heading clear against the enormous presence of Jermaine Pennant and gave away possibly the stupidest penalty in the history of Association Football this was the worst performance I've ever seen from a Charlton team in the 30 years I've been watching us. I think there have probably been times when we've played more poorly technically, but there's never been a 'performance' where so little effort and enthusiasm hads been displayed - even against Wycombe.

Faye, however, has to be singled out for 'special' attention. I have to say that just before he was substituted I was on the verge of physically attacking the useless sack of sh1t. The complete lack of respect and commitment he showed my club despite being paid about 25 grand a week was the moment I was completely sure that football was ruined for me. Scumbag.

I remember him trying knock a throw back to whoever took it (Young at a guess??), went over his head and out for Liverpool throw in. Awful.
  • Options
    Or should I just round up virtually all the Uncle Les era, Reading away, Spurs away, Liverpool home, Wycombe home?

Exception being a spirited 1-1 draw home to Everton, Andy Reid drilled home the equaliser from the edge of the box.

What about the one game we did win under Les Reed - at home to Blackburn with Elk scoring in the 90th minute - Les Reed was of course screaming for anyone but Elk to take the free-kick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Or should I just round up virtually all the Uncle Les era, Reading away, Spurs away, Liverpool home, Wycombe home?

What about the one game we did win under Les Reed - at home to Blackburn with Elk scoring in the 90th minute - Les Reed was of course screaming for anyone but Elk to take the free-kick.

I thought there was one I missed, BFR ..... cheers!

That was the match Lloyd Sam played centre forward - actually he was lively and played quite well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any games that had Faye and Traore in it. Croc of crap the pair of them.
  • Options
    Jerome Thomas vs Birmingham away (the one that was on sky). My god was he completely awful that day.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Any games that had Faye and Traore in it. Croc of crap the pair of them.[/quote]

What about Portsmouth away?

Faye scored, we won one-nil and recorded our first away win for 18 months.
  • Options
    rueben agboola was dire
  • Options
    Yep, got to agree. Faye versus Liverpool. I dont remember hardly a pass that went to one of our players. He got so much stick from the fans,he was substituted for his own good. Absolutely dreadfull.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Any games that had Faye and Traore in it. Croc of crap the pair of them.[/quote]

What about Portsmouth away?

Faye scored, we won one-nil and recorded our first away win for 18 months.[/quote]

Except that one then. :-)
  • Options
    Ralph Milne
  • Options
    Sorry , pilchard , but it goes without saying...........
    ...."Ralph Milne". ;-)
  • Options
    Ok then "Ralph Milne" it is.....
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Miguel Llera away to Colchester
    Miguel Llera away to Millwall
  • Options
    the whole team at millwall was shite shite shite thats the worst ever not 1 player the whole f--king team as a whole.
  • Options
    Surprised no-one has mentioned the numerous games that Lisbie had, especially considering what we thought of him at the time. He was garbage in most of his games the Prem, except Liverpool lol. And before that game, I even heard some of our own fans booing his name when it was announced in the team line-up!

Imo that's the sign of a truely crap player: when you can remember the 1 time he was good, but all the crap just merges into one memory.....
  • Options
    Miguel Llera away to Colchester
  • Options
    akpo sodje ... i genuinely don't think he can kick a ball properly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]akpo sodje ... i genuinely don't think he can kick a ball properly

my choice as well
  • Options
    Amady Faye at Home to Liverpool, the pass back to the keeper that went for a corner summed up his day
    Myhre away to Bolton when he gifted them 2 goals inc a Kev Davies one
    Fish at home to WBA when Earnshaw got a hat trick (though this may have been mentioned as he was abysmal)
    M Bent in most of his games
    Mooney ditto
    Akpo ditto
    Llera

I am surprised Ambrose has not been mentioned, at home to Preston last year is one of many examples when he did nothing and was taken off at HT..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite] Fish at home to WBA when Earnshaw got a hat trick (though this may have been mentioned as he was abysmal).

He was most probably pissed at the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Fish at home to WBA when Earnshaw got a hat trick (though this may have been mentioned as he was abysmal).

He was most probably pissed at the time.

Wasn't that first game back after the 'glass table' incident?
  • Options
    Yes was the beginning of the end for Fish at Charlton