Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Danepak said:
    If you have a cricket ball in one hand and a cricket ball in another. What do you have?

A very large cricket.
    The undevided attention of a very large cricket. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:l
    A 7 year old and 4 year old are in their bedroom. "You know what" says 7 year old, "I think it's time we started swearing. When we go downstairs for breakfast I'lI swear first then you". "OK" says 4 year old. Dad asks 7 yr old what he wants for breakfast. "I'II have Coco pops, twat". Dad: "Go to your room and stay there all day!" He goes upstairs crying his eyes out. Dad looked at 4yr old and said sternly "And what do you want?". "Dunno but it won't be fucking coco pops.”
    Never imagined we would hear an off-colour joke from you Seth.  Quite funny actually.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    May be an image of toy and text that says -STOP -ooo is that the sound of sweeties hitting the floor -no darling thats the sound of your dads teeth hitting the fking floor HAPP IR forest frlends
  • Options
    Never insult an Italian baker.

He’ll beat the focaccia.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Fringe

1. I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen
    2. The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock
    3. Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill
    4. When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa
    5. I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham
    6. How do coeliac Germans greet each other? Gluten tag - Frank Lavender
    7. My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift
    8. I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron
    9. Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone
    10. My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx
  • Options
    My wife complained I acted like a Flamingo, I thought time to put my foot down. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    I've had so much Guinness zero lately I'm thinking of joining non-alcoholics anonymous
    Not that I’m a connoisseur but thought Guinness Zero was remarkably similar to the alcoholic one. Quite a nice pint 
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    IdleHans said:
    I've had so much Guinness zero lately I'm thinking of joining non-alcoholics anonymous
    Not that I’m a connoisseur but thought Guinness Zero was remarkably similar to the alcoholic one. Quite a nice pint 

Completely agree
  • Options

• Options
    A lion a witch and a wardrobe walk into a pub.
    The bartender says “Get out! I’m serving Narnia”.