Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    The goal was actually a dead ball cross from the left that everyone missed.
  • Options
    live table down to 21st, point above southampton
  • Options
    don't be so negative ...
    we'll stay up (in the premiership)
    we're 5th (in a play off position)
    the zabeel deal will go thru .....
    what next ffffffffffffffffffffs
  • Options
    Ipswich summariser asked of his opinion of the game, "Boring. It's like a game of chess. Neither wants to lose. The middle of the pitch is so congested. Neither of our players are playing it's just that they (Charlton) are playing so bad. This is so boring it's unbelievable."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]live table down to 21st, point above southampton

Don't post that. Half the people on here will be slitting their wrists......!
  • Options
    guys. go to the Ipswich commentary thread which i have just made members only for a link
  • Options
    Dire half...Ipswich commentators blaming Weaver for the goal. Charlton playing 4-5-1 with Toddy in midfield. Commentators said that we would have to score from 35-40 yards as that is as near as we have gotten to the goal
  • Options
    sadly hearing reports of a few Pards Out rumblings in the away end.
  • Options
    cheers Tel
  • Options
    Match summariser says it's a shocking game and Charlton have been awful...neither keeper has done much but Ipswich slightly the better side...both sides playing it very tight and with little or no creativity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ebbsfleet are winning 1-0 in the FA Cup replay
  • Options
    Just after the goal it was loud and clear on the radio.....Pardew out.....bet NSS lead that one :-)
  • Options
    Thanks, BBC. Even the live on-line text facility "automatically udated every two minutes" has frozen at 19 minutes into the game. Mind you,I prefer the score they're still reporting there to the one on here..
  • Options
    This one up front just does not work for us. We don't have the type of striker to play up there on his own unless we are trying to get a draw. When will Pardew learn? Or listen to the fans?
  • Options
    Just spoke to NSS, real mission to get there, really bad storms, lightening, hailstones the lot.

No one can understand the team, why he has dropped Basey or Wright. Youga is being Youga, and Sam has gone back to his usual self. We've done absolutely nothing and don't look like scoring in any way.

Bit of Pardew out stuff starting up, and Ipswich are singing 'you'll get the sack in the morning'.

Sounds a grim half.
  • Options
    If we lose tonight and then don't get anything on Saturday I can see him being sacked. It's not just that we're losing, it's the lack of performance from what is at worse, a mid table squad.
    The strange team selections don't help either.
    And I'm a Pardew fan!
  • Options
    Tel, can you post the link in the members only thread please mate
  • Options
    Will you renew your ticket in league 1?
    Someone set up a pole/thread for this?
    Could be even more exciting than ccl!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]This one up front just does not work for us.

According to NSS at the ground, its 2 up with Varney and Tod
  • Options
    We seem to be so fragile at the moment. I bet teams can't wait to play us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feeling like we're NEVER going to win a game when in the premier league i can,of course,understand.

But in this league,totally unacceptable.
  • Options
    those wanting commentary, see the new members only thread match console.
  • Options
    Match console thread started Dan.....Commentary have said a few times that Toddy is playing midfield....we keep giving sloppy balls away
  • Options
    and if it doesnt work, keep trying...fantastic save by Wever
  • Options
    COMMENTATOR: "Mootouakil gives the ball away ridiculously easily to Quinn."

That said it sounds like we're having a go. Four up front when we go forward.

BUT Weaver makes a great save
  • Options
    Lisbie just curled one wide....its sounding ominous
  • Options
    That commentator getting Moo2's name wrong is really starting to bug me!
  • Options
    Youga gives a foul and gets carded
  • Options
    YOUGA IS NOT A FIRST TEAM PLAYER PARDEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    For those on clockwork internet:

46 minutes: No changes to either side for the start of the second period.

49 minutes: Garvan's shot from 30 yards easily is easily gathered by Weaver.

50 minutes: Shumulikoski's shot from range is brilliantly parried away for a corner by a diving Weaver.

54 minutes: Lisbie's curling right-footed effort flashes just wide of the far post.