Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    weaver saves penalty... youga gave it away
  • Options
    Saved Weaver!!!!
  • Options
    phew weaver saves a penalty
  • Options
    Come on you Reds...make 'em pay for it!!
  • Options
    score?
  • Options
    1.0 to them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]at least this is better than losing to man utd in the prem.

Is it indeed????

i'd rather have a small chance of nicking a point at ipswich than getting beaten 4-0 at old trafford this is real football
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Come on you Reds...make 'em pay for it!!

That's the first positive post i've read since kick off.
  • Options
    Bailey brave defending, clash of heads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Weaver saves...

looking for a january move
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moo2 off Semedo on
  • Options
    Are varney and toddy doing anything of note?
  • Options
    southampton one up!
  • Options
    3rd bottom, as it stands
  • Options
    From the other list

George Galloway loves to repeat the old adage:
    'if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck...the chances are it IS a duck'!
    So does the second half performance against Burnley make our team and regime look like a swan?
    I go to the Valley game after game, follow away performances avidly, and it seems to me that we get the same look waddle and quack time after time!!!
    I think we have good players but a lousy team, maybe I'm blind to reality, but to me Pardew isn't a swan, the emperor really does have no clothes ducky!
    The alternative? Yeah paying off Pardew will be expensive, but unless we the fans get him out, the directors don't seem minded to, so we're stuck with him are we? And stuck with relegation too at the rate we're going.
    Sell Ambrose, or ZZ, or someone, and pay off Pardew, then take a chance with Kins, or Gritty or anybody except that joker.
    If you think I'm hysterical....then explain the thinking behind Izale McClouds appearance for one half on Saturday before playing Dickson...one of many quacks I hear these days!
  • Options
    Varney quiet this half
  • Options
    another close shave by Conuago
  • Options
    Updates for the commentary challenged:

56 minutes: Lisbie is a whisker away from scoring his second goal in successive games, only for his curling shot from the edge of the box to flash just wide of the far upright.

57 minutes: Youga booked for foul on Walters.

63 minutes: Stead makes way for Pablo Counago.

66 minutes: Moutaouakil makes up for giving the ball away with a crucial tackle on Counago as the Ipswich man poised to shoot.

68 minutes: Youga gives away a penalty for handball after getting in an ulmightly muddle but Weaver saves Counago's spot-kick.

69 minutes: Double substitution by Charlton. Moutaouakil and Sam make way for Semedo and Bouazza.

70 minutes: An Ipswich corner is headed towards goal where Bailey bravely heads away the danger.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Get Dickson on ffs and play 4-3-3.

4 goals in almost 12 away games and not a shot on target tonight says we are scared to have a go.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]at least this is better than losing to man utd in the prem.

Is it indeed????

i'd rather have a small chance of nicking a point at ipswich than getting beaten 4-0 at old trafford this is real football

Morts old son with the greatest respect this aint the time to discuss this!!!!
    Fingernails and all that mate....if you get my drift.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Semedo and Bouazza ffs !!!

Pardew do you want us to hate you!
  • Options
    Same old patterns emerging as last season.....I have to say that Pardew doesnt have a clue who to play or where to play them.....this is soooooo depressing
  • Options
    Just play RedArmy on the left wing. He'd come up with something special ....... ;o)
  • Options
    getting hit on the break all the time now...
  • Options
    STAT ATTACK
    5 Shots On Target 1
    8 Shots Off Target 3
    9 Fouls (Conceded) 9
    6 Corners 2
    1 Yellow Cards 1
    0 Red Cards 0
  • Options
    F*** Off Pardew

Dont bother getting back on the team coach
  • Options
    76 Shot by Jonathan Walters (Ipswich) : it's cleared
    75 Charlton freekick taken by Darren Ambrose
    75 Foul on Matthew Holland (Charlton) by Moritz Volz (Ipswich), free kick awarded
    75 Charlton throw-in taken by Hameur Bouazza
    74 Shot by Pablo Counago (Ipswich) : it goes wide
  • Options
    Coventry equalised against Southampton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Coventry equalised against Southampton

we are staying up....

PATHETIC
  • Options
    Up the football league we go!