Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Varney and Burton - To Be Permanent Transfers

124»

Comments

• Options
    Grapevine - saying people have been calling for Waghorn to be given more of a chance makes your argument look a bit dumb, no? He's been here a week and started a match despite not scoring for the reserves or his previous club - compared to Dicko's zero starts in two years on the back of near enough a goal a game for his previous club and the reserves. Where was this Waghorn In protest conducted?

Anyhoo, Burton is an absolute shitheap of a player, who won't even cut the mustard in League One and anyone who suggests otherwise is either speaking from a position of ignorance or the kind of blind faith that doesn't help anyway.

For me, I'm disappointed that Varney's gone, but it was a good fee and he's on a decent salary, so that's business. As fans we have to cross our fingers and hope that this one will be the right decision. What irks me is them bringing in a player of that standard on what will inevitably be a permanent deal.
  • Options
    Henry, spot on mate. There was outcry when Curbs took sole charge, i remeber myself saying they chose the wrong bloke.. Hindisght is a wonderful thing!!
  • Options
    The Curbs comments are a long, long time ago now - so we should leave that one well alone.

Do we, as fans, not have a right to say that what we have had to endure is not acceptable, and in any other business, the whole board would have been removed by now?.... I'm not saying sack the board - but they have been the ones making the decisions for the past two years - NOT US!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Henry, spot on mate. There was outcry when Curbs took sole charge, i remeber myself saying they chose the wrong bloke.. Hindisght is a wonderful thing!!

I remember writing in VOTV that it seemed to be re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
  • Options
    I have to say everyone we signed under pards has gone backwards in all terms.

That is all

Thanks

Bye

Bye

For

now...