Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Permanent Manager

Comments

• Options
    Leroy, maybe I was wrong about you. But what I want to say is I have watched football for 30 years and I know Parky is not the man. yes, Curbs may not come back (based on his comments I think as long as the board ask, he must consider, no doubt about it, i think the board already did and curbs is judging the situation now) but the board needs to find the right person.

btw, i think we should not argue with each other. All of us support the team, right? It's just sad to see the board act like stupxd and does not learn the lesson two years ago. fire manager in xmas, assistant took the job, no win so far. hope the board will find not just a qualify manager, but the right qualify person.
  • Options
    Where are we getting all these muppets from all of sudden...
  • Options
    Mascot you must know that CAFC has always been the home of the misfit/the strange/the people outside the box/in some cases with no box.

if you where walking down a street and this chap was wobbling along, singing to him self, dressed a bit strange ------------ sure as sure when you walk past he will have a CAFC back pack.

"Care in the comunity" we were doing it 20 years before Thatcher threw people on the streets and before Greenwich Counsil thought of it.

Its CAFC
  • Options
    Listen, Ive had parties where ive ended up in a dress drinking wine out of fish bowl..... so misfits are fine....

its more the people that consistenly come on here just trying to start trouble that Ive got a problem with....
  • Options
    yung is just trying to get a rise out of us mate

yesterday with a belly fully of Mangers a fuzzy head it worked he got me.

Today i read it with a very sore head (happy 40th Noel) it makes me laugh that someone who is this passionate about his beloved addicks and curbs has only just tried to say it on here. especially after one of the better performances of this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]Leroy, maybe I was wrong about you. But what I want to say is I have watched football for 30 years and I know Parky is not the man. yes, Curbs may not come back (based on his comments I think as long as the board ask, he must consider, no doubt about it, i think the board already did and curbs is judging the situation now) but the board needs to find the right person.

btw, i think we should not argue with each other. All of us support the team, right? It's just sad to see the board act like stupxd and does not learn the lesson two years ago. fire manager in xmas, assistant took the job, no win so far. hope the board will find not just a qualify manager, but the right qualify person.

Amazing how your English has improved since your first few posts. The education system in US must be great.

Spanner Alert

Spanner Alert

Spanner Alert
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Was just about to say 'exactly' the same thing Ben!!!
  • Options
    Told you before Soundas, Spanners can't rite !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Told you before Soundas, Spanners can't rite !

Or reed!

thanks for the shout yesterday MOG, BTW : - )
  • Options
    After all yung is only saying parky is not the man to get us out of this mess and i agree with him . 0-0 draw home to southampton is tosh. As first team coach what the f%ck has he been doing for the last 18 months , he must of had some input in the way weve been playing .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilne[/cite]After all yung is only saying parky is not the man to get us out of this mess and i agree with him . 0-0 draw home to southampton is tosh. As first team coach what the f%ck has he been doing for the last 18 months , he must of had some input in the way weve been playing .

How many more times? Parky wasn't first team coach. Robson was.

Must have had some input? Yes but how much? Who bought the players? The manager? Who choose the team? The Manager? Who picked the tactics? The Manager?

Judge Parky on what HE does not what you guess he might of done in a job he never had
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilne[/cite]After all yung is only saying parky is not the man to get us out of this mess and i agree with him . 0-0 draw home to southampton is tosh. As first team coach what the f%ck has he been doing for the last 18 months , he must of had some input in the way weve been playing .

So what do you want in such a short space of time...an f'ing miracle by the sounds of it.
    We have had an improvement...I honestly don't know what you're expecting, just to click your fingers or something and all will be well in an instant....better we employ Paul Daniels if that's your impression!
  • Options
    lol soundas

i can not believe how short sighted some are on here today

for the record i want curbs but i want us to give parky a chance and get the club on a sound financial footing again we cant keep shelling out on mgrs and coaches
  • Options
    Millwall is have onli one half decents seezon in 13 years and fan of team is so cock-a-hoops thinking can take pisses of far more Illustrious rivalry at presently having the bad patches, much like the packet of crisp collecting fans of South Norwwod Palace Fc.
    Messages to both- present tense temporary in Charltons cases Class permanent HEEDS THIS.
    Famous philosopher once say Charltons collected season in top flight add up to more than Millwall and Palace combined, so lets not getting ideas above stations...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Millwall is have onli one half decents seezon in 13 years and fan of team is so cock-a-hoops thinking can take pisses of far more Illustrious rivalry at presently having the bad patches, much like the packet of crisp collecting fans of South Norwwod Palace Fc.
    Messages to both- present tense temporary in Charltons cases Class permanent HEEDS THIS.
    Famous philosopher once say Charltons collected season in top flight add up to more than Millwall and Palace combined, so lets not getting ideas above stations...
    ...and in English??!!
  • Options
    praps pilchard forgot to log out and back in as Yung!!! :-)
  • Options
    I'm sorry to confuse you guys, just translating from Yungs mock bad english and adding my own for the sake of simulation!,the general jist of my post is that fans of Millwall and Palace are enjoying our plight right now, but lets remember that we have had more to laugh about at their pitiful attempts at football over the years and that whilst they can enjoy their relatively mediocre attempts at success at the moment overall they cannot hold a candle to us in history, humour or indeed anything else.
    Come on you rip roaring REDS!
  • Options
    i prefered the 1st ramblings pilch that is a far too considred view :-)
  • Options
    Just for the record.I am firmly in the' let Parkinson have a good go' camp.
  • Options
    What was his job then? I dont come on this site to often because if someone does have a difference of opinion , like yung did and as far as i can read he wasnt being abusive to anyone in this thread , you get shot down in flames by the regulars. Parky for me and many others i know is not the man to get us out of this mess , time will tell and i do hope i am wrong as i want us to get back to winning ways as soon as possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Yung was a suspected wind up to be fair Ralph. I think you can get your point accross on here. Views differ but you can say what you want. Parky may not be the man. I certainly favoured him leaving with Pardew but so far give credit where its due. Yesterday was better in every respect. If Parky gets the job then support him we must.
  • Options
    so what has Parky been doing for the last 2 years then. Reading above looks like he did f**k all.

Its not "give him a chance" WE AINT GOT ANY MONEY so he is the only chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so what has Parky been doing for the last 2 years then.

We don't fully know and that's the point.

He's being blamed for something when we don't know how much responsibility or authority he had for it.

So rather then deciding that he was the first team coach (WHICH HE WASN'T) and so is automatically to blame how about we judge him on the performances of his teams.

By the logic being used Kinsella and Chapple must take the credit/blame for yesterday as they were the assistants, not Parky.
  • Options
    I do blame Kins and Chapple.
  • Options
    so as WE dont know what he did WE could blame him, becuase we dont know what he did "and thats the point".

I dont blame him.

but if i knew what he did i might

or might not.
  • Options
    Hear hear !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so as WE dont know what he did WE could blame him, becuase we dont know what he did "and thats the point".

I dont blame him.

but if i knew what he did i might

or might not.

Exactly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I do blame Kins and Chapple.

agree. Would have won easy but for them two. Sack them both.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I do blame Kins and Chapple.

agree. Would have won easy but for them two. Sack them both.

Agreed. The last thing we want is people who have a passion for the club.
    Get rid!

;o)
  • Options
    Knee jerk reaction yet again Henry