Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Permanent Manager

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2008
    But yung your over use of his name is getting boring you can not use him as your answer to everything.

Can-addick i havent read it that anyone was saying that points of view from across the globe are not valid, however if i lived that far away and if those that were at the game said that you should relax with comments about things being shit ,

i would say that to someone who hadnt made the match but lived here.

It is my opinion that there has been progress under Parky the team played differently this weekend, We played with tempo and aggression at times,

we looked solid under their attacks and we defended corners and free kicks intelligantly, for instance Parky had obviously looked at their positioning for corners being put to the near post and on more than one occasion we won the header and had a player in the correct position to collect the header and break away,

We left 2 players up front whilst defending their corners removing the attacking threat from their defenders.

Ralph yes it was a good result considering the run of form we have been on especially at home and if we had a competant ref we would have had atleast 1 pen and i can not stress how good 3 saves were by Kelin Davies we should have won and it wernt for the lack of trying

just relax and give Parky the chance.

Yung Alan curbishley will not return IMO no matter how much i want him too the club is no longer the same club that you think it is
  • Options
    Mervyn Day was spotted in the directors box on Saturday?

New manager?

I think so.
  • Options
    I'd rather Marvin Gaye
  • Options
    Chaps, just ignore.
  • Options
    number 1 number 1
  • Options
    yung mate.... you were right!!!

And there are a good few people that posted disgraceful responses to your post

I hope you are still on Charlton Life and will be here with us all next season

all the best,

Siv