Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taking threads away from their original subjects

Comments

• Options
    well I'm not going to lick it off again
  • Options
    Yes, should be in work for about 8 in the morning!
  • Options
    Stone me, what a life!
  • Options
    There's a lot of dignity in that, ain't there? Going out like a raspberry ripple.
  • Options
    How can you say the Atlantic is a better ocean that the Pacific?
  • Options
    Anyone wanna buy a wind turbine blade ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sailor Browneye[/cite]So Bloodnut, you’re saying the photo posted on the site was actually of her daughter?! But, don’t despair, I think large women are very sexy – look at Dawn French…

lol, I hope not sailor??

Anyway stop trying to spoil it for me, i love her with all my heart (how ever fat or old she might turn out to be) ;-)
  • Options
    Pagan Star Princess in the 1.40pm at Kelso today worth a £10 each way.
  • Options
    tommy sheridan the new Derek Hatton ??

So tommy will be looking forward to loads of property nice cars in the future then.
  • Options
    Yeh, Tescos was well busy. I bumped into Salad, he was in a hurry, had three jars of chocolate sauce in his basket and looked very sheepish indeed. Bloodnut was there too, buying a bunch of flowers for his new lady love. Told me they cost him twenty quid, what with the chocolates as well, so he reckons he’s ‘on a promise’. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the last time (maybe) LISTEN !!
    The Royal Oak.
    New Road.
    Brentford.
    Come off the M4 junction 2, turn right just before Griffin Park and its on your left.
  • Options
    These pretzels are making me thirsty.
  • Options
    They actually manufacture them to look beaten up and "distressed". Every scratch and chip is put there on purpose to be the exact copy of the original, so you can buy an Andy Summers strat or a Flea Jazz all bashed up identically like theirs, without actually having to go out and play yourself. Ridiculous, I call it.
  • Options
    Do you know, if you look at this wallpaper long enough you can see faces in it: there's alittle old man over there and Winston Churchill's over the fireplace.
  • Options
    Shit, then the wife found the Jazz mag collection under the stairs. Amazing how hard a woman can punch!
  • Options
    We are going down as champions at this rate!
  • Options
    That's a NO on the would ya then?
  • Options
    Is it any surprise the Jonas Brothers are virgins?
  • Options
    I MUST NOT IMITATE BART SIMPSON
    I MUST NOT IMITA
  • Options
    I hate quorn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    your sister is your mother...
  • Options
    When whispers go wrong 12,078
  • Options
    Not at those temperatures your not!
  • Options
    w***ers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]w***ers[/quote]

Can I quote you on that ?
  • Options
    I'm sure he means winners?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]w***ers

AKFA was trying to make a serious point about keeping threads on topic and you lot have turned it into a long running joke so certainly you can quote me.

I'm sure AFKA feels exactly the same way ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]w***ers

AKFA was trying to make a serious point about keeping threads on topic and you lot have turned it into a long running joke so certainly you can quote me.

I'm sure AFKA feels exactly the same way ; - )

But he said threadssssssssssssss so as long as we only do it with this one everyone should be happy ;-)
  • Options
    HIs wife has banished him to the spare room. Can't blame her - wasn't just jazz mags you know - it was.....

free-form jazz!!! The shock must have been terrible, the poor woman...
  • Options
    Modern or Trad ?