Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taking threads away from their original subjects

Comments

• Options
    Being a veggie, I really miss pie'n'mash.
  • Options
    The was this penguin and you wouldnt believe where it put it in the polar bear.
  • Options
    So National Geographic society have discovered a new Incan citadel, grander even than Machu Picchu which in my opinion more than makes up for a disappointing season on the BBC
  • Options
    more than just a football club
  • Options
    I prefer a straight glass to a mug any time.
  • Options
    I can't understand why he even thought that, let alone come out with it in a room full of perfect strangers.

Rest assured we will be dining out on that one for years to come!
  • Options
    What relevance does that have to Charlton fans?

Put it under Not football related please.
  • Options
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.
  • Options
    I told him to say that
  • Options
    400 up and they said it could never be done.

Mugs the lot of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You're gonna end up like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest
  • Options
    You talking to me?
  • Options
    Who the fcuk is Bi on here then??
  • Options
    Word association threads are even worse than this!
  • Options
    I thought a thought that I thought I had thought but the thought that I had thought wasnt the thought that I had thought I had thought so maybe if I had thought the thought that I thought I thought I wouldn't of thought so much
  • Options
    thats exactly what i thought
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Is it meant to look like that when you take it out, it had blood dripping off the end of it and i thought i better just shove that right back in there before she noticed.

i had never seen it so raw, i am sure it is meant to be moist but that was just taking the piss.

if her oldman ever found out i am sure he would give here a right good rollicking about how she had let him down and betrayed his faith in her abilties as a wife
  • Options
    Sod that luv, feel the girth.
  • Options
    Today, I will mostly be working in Tooting.
  • Options
    My bank are a bunch of total w*****s!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Her cooking of the Xmas Turkey didnt get much better tahn that though to be honest, When i wipped it out again it was flacid and cold

stupid women had put it in the dishwasher and not the cooker no wonder it had blood dripping off the end
  • Options
    I will seek and find you . .

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu
  • Options
    Where-abouts in Welling ?
  • Options
    I have a very important job for you, I want you to come by twice a day and flush the toilet so the gaskets don't dry out and leak.
  • Options
    Do you take sugar?
  • Options
    So I said to the guy with custard in his ears "Whats that all about" and he said "speak up I'm a trifle deaf"
  • Options
    5339_2.jpg
  • Options
    and if you grind them hard enough you can make an economical and tasty soup from them
  • Options
    mushport.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Halloween 1923 from the Alzheimers society!