Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taking threads away from their original subjects

Comments

• Options
    They turned up late then one said said 'Oh, it's one of those. We can't do them, we haven't been on the course. Colin's been on the course, he does them'. Then the other one said 'Yeah, you need Colin'. Then they left. True!
  • Options
    A spiritual awakening is needed down at the Valley, group hug and prayers required before each kick off and thats not just the players, me thinks?
  • Options
    You're a portly fellow, a bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no no, yours is a sweet tooth....Oh you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master, the cocoa bean.
  • Options
    I still can't decide;
    Wood or Cheese ?
  • Options
    I never knew the shoe was invented in 1922 !
  • Options
    what with all those halos spinning round his head and everything, like he was made out of glass it was
  • Options
    Its raining somewhere in Australia.
    That'll teach 'em.
  • Options
    A hot bowl of mulligatawny would hit the spot.
  • Options
    I still say we would have stayed up if Les Reed had been kept on
  • Options
    Henry
    What on earth has that got to do with this thread?
    That will bring us back to sow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]Henry
    What on earth has that got to do with this thread?
    That will bring us back to sow

Sorry, I'll try to stay on topic in future.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    When she threw Henry's toupee out the window, it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He felt like his old self again. Neurotic, paranoid, totally inadequate, completely insecure. It was a pleasure.
  • Options
    Trumpets
  • Options
    Seinfeld, what was all that about? Gary Shandling Show was much better
  • Options
    Serenity Now! Serenity Now!
  • Options
    After Bryan Gunns daughter started a Facebook group to get him made Norwich manager apparently Phil Parkinsons sons have made one to get him out!
  • Options
    When that bloke stuck one on me, the other fella stood up and whacked him with a fish and a mallet made of strawberry Triffle
  • Options
    We always wondered when this day would come....

The day we became a schizophrenic!
  • Options
    Albatross!
  • Options
    If you take my advice, you'll become one of the great balloon-folding acts of all time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and so he said ''if you were earning your spurs, I'd have my boots boxed now''
  • Options
    Derby 1-Forest 1
  • Options
    So who did sing 'Friday On My Mind'?
  • Options
    hi, I'm in Mexico
  • Options
    Word Threads are boring?
  • Options
    Which IS better ?
    Tesco's or Sainsburys ?
  • Options
    ...and I was rummaging around in the attic, and I found the original copy of the bible.

Which was nice.
  • Options
    oh michael, ........ you should see my latest film.......................'twas done all in the best possible taste.
  • Options
    yeah,cash game nl.playing k2o and just 3 of us left.there is a very healthy pot now.flop is k j 5 and 2 spades showing. i am sure i am ahead and i just want to take the pot down.the guy to my right looks weak but i am not sure of the other fella - possibly on a draw so i move all in with a bit of size,a huge overbet and i am all-in. i really don't want this to go any further but if i get called it's going to be very bad play from him.he has to be aware of the odds he is getting,what is he putting me on?

he counts the pile and makes the decision to call. wtf? a non-believer,the elephant has called.what a donk! he has j9, so 5 outs at this point i am happy with myself as i am so far ahead,turn helps me by being a nothing card. river is a 9. boring! he has 2 pair and all my cash.

anyway, thanks to mr mcfly for a great evening.
  • Options
    And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin.