Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Hull today

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]How could they be stopped?

because you are assuming that tickets for that game will be on sale to red card holders. Which we don't know whether this will be the case or not until nearer the time. Wait and see.

Inside info...we are going to change the colour of the cards (colour to be specified at a later date) for this match....Ha ha..........that'll fook 'em.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]I no for a fact loads of wall fans are doing this.

..............and NONE of them will be able to get tickets for the game.

Unless they are bought for them by a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite] How do Charlton regulate it?

Nice try Groucho ;-)
  • Options
    Afternoon all. Going back to those Pics, does anyone think Numbers 3 & 4 look like Wills and Harry?
  • Options
    I've got my season ticket. I'm going regardless. I dont need a poxy Red Card. And i know enough Charlton fans to get me a ticket if i DID have trouble.

My point is, it's much like our Lions Card membership scheme. Anyone can apply for one, and as long as you've got one and it's valid, you can get a ticket for the game. I'm not trying to look for sneaky info on a way around it, but im not sure how a club can keep tabs on it unless - like AFKA says - it comes down to purchase history. And i should imagine that for this game, it will. Still, Charlton fans will get tickets for Millwall fans, and vice versa at our ground.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that red card holders would need to have a previous purchase...
  • Options
    You're not listening...................................................................we're gonna change the colour.
  • Options
    Ask them sign their names in joined up writing ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]I no for a fact loads of wall fans are doing this.

It's not just about quoting a Post Code where you live, it takes other things into consideration like Purchase History I think & other things. I really don't think most Millwall fans are intelligent enough to circumvent our security procedures.

What is to stop Charlton not selling tickets to Red membership Holders for this game ? How would these Mighty Wall fans get in then ?

Have you tried getting a red card? Its really not hard at all and this far in advanced from the game I doubt charlton are really expecting them to get red card memberships this early.

Just think your Overstating the problem slightly in my opinion. IF you don't believe me write to the Operations Director with your concerns think he'll be able to put you straight.

No i don't actually care that their doing it, im just letting you no.