Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Palace - Tues 27th Jan - Match Thread, Poll, Your Teams & Views

Comments

• Options
    I don't often swear on here but what a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I confidently predict a 3-1 win for us tonight - I can just feel it in my water!!

Just seen the starting line up 2-0 to Palarse :(
  • Options
    No suprises on the team front
  • Options
    Anyone spot Ambrose is missing too .... he was supposed to have been lively at Sheff Yoo
  • Options
    why the fuck dont we try something a bit different for a change like Moo2 and Youga on the wings with some pace, Sam behind Dickson upfront, how much worse could it make things
  • Options
    We're playing 4-4-2 at home (shock)

Palace playing 4-5-1
  • Options
    where can i listen to this??
  • Options
    Is Moo2 injured?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Is Moo2 injured?

No, of course not ..... it's just Parky didn't want to risk turning defence into attack
  • Options
    cant see anything other than a smash and grab by palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Racon either.
  • Options
    That midfield will get completely over run by their five.

Gray and Burton - both holding the ball up for each other???!
  • Options
    he hasn't got a clue ... but we already knew that
  • Options
    This normally does the trick if you have not subscribed to cafctv , just click on the current game

http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex/258741/matches/12062008/3004015/match_console.html?clubid=undefined
  • Options
    I don't understand.

By Parkys admission we were dreadful at Sheff Wed.

Then a huge improvement at Brammall Lane with a changed team.

So what does he do?

Drops those who played well at Bramall Lane & brings back the players that were so woeful at Hillsborough???!!!

Oh well.........
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Working linky Palace match comentary

Don't forget to click "Change match" on the right.

Then just select Charlton v Palace from the list - et Voila!
  • Options
    he has a cunning plan ;-)
  • Options
    thanks shrew. can you get live audio from bbc london 94.9 online?
  • Options
    I know this is a bit crap but... could Dion quite early on, have a bit of a trip, turns out no injury, but taken off just in case subbed by Dickson. and Shelvey comes on half time ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]I know this is a bit crap but... could Dion quite early on, have a bit of a trip, turns out no injury, but taken off just in case subbed by Dickson. and Shelvey comes on half time ?

What are you on, Shrew ..... ?

Anmd can I have some?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bottle of red already started, and half way through already, long night ahead.
  • Options
    we need jonjo and dicko on soonest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]Bottle of red already started, and half way through already, long night ahead.

You'll need more than a bottle of red to get you through tonight's match, Shrew.

More like a bottle of meths ........
  • Options
    palace fans on cafctv being interviewed, not convinced they will win tonight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]we need jonjo and dicko on soonest

As Shrew also suggested, perhaps 2nd half we'll actually see them both playing together ..... as Parky unwittingly stumbles on winning formula ?
  • Options
    ITS HOMEBREW , HIC,
  • Options
    it'll have to be unwittingly coz he won't do it by choice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]palace fans on cafctv being interviewed, not convinced they will win tonight

They're all scared shitless that our run must end soon .........lol
  • Options
    c'mon u reds !!!
  • Options
    I'm not impressed with that side, I presume being a derby Parky has gone for the older, wiser heads. But the midfield looks a bit light and lacking in creativity.