Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley vs. Charlton - Poll, Predictions, Teams and Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    DIE SEASON DIE
  • Options
    ah well - i'm still going bristol
  • Options
    shit
  • Options
    fuk this bollox
  • Options
    I am hurting bad
  • Options
    2-1 is a flattering scoreline for us the way we've played
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Fuck it 2-1 .we've lost !

But at least it took well over 100 minutes of football to lose today, it must be a record 5 then 6 minutes in consecutive games? Blooming joke
  • Options
    Where'd they get six minutes from?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]ah well - i'm still going bristol

Well said, mate.
  • Options
    I shall remember this pain if good times ever come round again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bloody thompson, why couldnt they keep eagles on.
  • Options
    I feel absolutely heartbroken
  • Options
    what do you expect when we have a small midfielder 'jockier' in the centre of our defence.
  • Options
    Nowt to do with luck - if our entire plan for every single away game is to defend for the entire game, hope we can steal a point and let the oppo attack us for 90 (or 96) minutes then we don't deserve to get any luck.
  • Options
    How many times have we been done in the 95th minute ....?
  • Options
    Gutted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Where'd they get six minutes from?!

time wasting
  • Options
    It was coming everyone wasn't it. They can't score form their half but if we sit back and try to defencd a lead we're stuffed. Just not good enough to sit on a lead are we? Shame, sounds like some of them put in a good shift.
  • Options
    Not when you spend an entire 45mins wasting time it ain't.

Same old shit away from home. Sounds very much like we could have been done by 4-5.
  • Options
    1st win in 6 for Burnley we are p*ss poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When will you all listen!!!! We haven't got the bottle.

You all knew we would lose as soon as we conceded the first. Stop deluding yourselves. We are going down. Other teams around us have made the gap bigger today.

Do our players realise that the deeper you sit, the more likely you are to come under pressure?
  • Options
    all over

for F*** SAKE

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

time wasting

Yes but ever team wastes time and usually gets away with it, when you actually get an official that adds on the correct time it comes as a shock to the system and only ever happens to us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]How many times have we been done in the 95th minute ....?

Too many Oggy, this was disgusting where did the additional time come from???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Nowt to do with luck - if our entire plan for every single away game is to defend for the entire game, hope we can steal a point and let the oppo attack us for 90 (or 96) minutes then we don't deserve to get any luck.

sadly i have to agree leroy,if we are going to go down,lets go down playing football,not defending for 90 mins
  • Options

The timewasting from the moment we kicked off the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Just not good enough.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    it's completely our fault. don't fucking sit back and timewaste. all that happens is they equalise and then they get 6 minutes (deserved) EXTRA to score the winner. it's happened before and it'll happen again.
  • Options
    how many times are we going to do this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]what do you expect when we have a small midfielder 'jockier' in the centre of our defence.

Oh do me a favour. The game has just finished and you're sitting at your keyboard yet it's all Holland's fault. Seriously fella, you need your fucking head testing.