Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Oh lordy....best sit at my desk for a few minutes I think
  • oh my oh my oh my i think i just messed
  • She had a boob job ?
  • I expect so
  • Rescued from page 6, and in hindsight I don't think it is any coincidence that our poor run of form began at the same time as this thread started to be neglected: no posts between 17 February and 2 March, during which time we lost three games in a row.

Time to bump it back to page 1 in order to avoid another defeat on Saturday, and to help start the great revival!
  • Good call All Left Foot. Shes not on TV this week due to the races at Cheltenham.....yet she's the 'filley' I want to see!!
  • Tut Tut:
    Down on page 3........
  • She said yesterday - after beng asked by Jeff Stelling if she had ever had a 'fish pedicure'? - that she had gone one better and had an all over body 'fish' gumming!!! Lucky bloody fish!!!

Apprently, she went fully emersed into a river (in Borneo I think) and flat fish just sucked her entire body!!
    The mind boggles.....well mine does anyway!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]She said yesterday - after beng asked by Jeff Stelling if she had ever had a 'fish pedicure'? - that she had gone one better and had an all over body 'fish' gumming!!! Lucky bloody fish!!!

Apprently, she went fully emersed into a river (in Borneo I think) and flat fish just sucked her entire body!!

What a job. Bet they're all swimming about with permanent erections now.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]She said yesterday - after beng asked by Jeff Stelling if she had ever had a 'fish pedicure'? - that she had gone one better and had an all over body 'fish' gumming!!! Lucky bloody fish!!!

Yeah, Jo Brand is next in the water!
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]She said yesterday - after beng asked by Jeff Stelling if she had ever had a 'fish pedicure'? - that she had gone one better and had an all over body 'fish' gumming!!! Lucky bloody fish!!!

Yeah, Jo Brand is next in the water!

Good to have a bit of variation in your job, rough with the smooth. Could close their fish eyes anyway.
  • Just discovered countdown is repeated at 5.30am.

Worse ways to start the day than with a Rachel fix
  • Well, personally I think this so-called Thread is disgusting:
    What does looking at TV a Presenters bottom have to do with Charlton Athletic FC ?
    Nothing I tell you, Thats What !

Yours Sincerely

Mr.MOG of Tunbridge Wells.
  • Miss Riley describing the effect she has on men...
    and some bizarre batman type outfit.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_107rachel16.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_108rachel9.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_108rachel10.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_108rachel11.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_107rachel15.gif
  • Realise everyone's in a foul mood but Rach just tx me to ask why she's on page 4.
  • peach of an arse in that white number
  • Her 500th show today.....here's to 500 more!!!
  • She's looking utter filth today
  • Sponsored links:

• Catch up TV, wonderful invention.

Quick look before Peter Kay at the O2 tonite.
  • AFKA is slowly realising why this thread is so popular...
  • the most viewed thread on CL?
  • The Big Sam on Twitter has some interesting views on this fine young lassie.....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]She's looking utter filth today

I thought you disapproved of this thread, yet there you are, leering away with the rest of us. Good lad.
  • edited April 2011
    Nice little number on today - bit different. Hubba hubba!
  • Summer's comin'.
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Summer's comin'.

so am I!