Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• She's looking as good as ever today. You could park your pint on that arse!
  • JT

quickly mate theres days worth missing and the wifes out
  • That striped dress makes my eyes crossed, at least I think that's the reason for it.
  • Dom Jolly writing in the Sun today admits he has fallen in love with her.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Elthamaddick writing on CharltonLife today admits he has fallen in love with her.
  • The stalkers among you may like to know that Rachel shops for a lot of her kit in Oxford Street. She does this in tandem with a few of the other delightful creatures from the production team whenever they meet up at The London Studios in Upper Ground.

Of course, I will deny all knowledge of providing this information if and when you get nicked.
  • Set the sky plus last night, will try and have a good look tonight and even though my 'relationship' with her is at a far earlier stage than most of you on here i feel that i am also falling - a bit of 'quality time' spent in front of the tv tonight and i'll be hooked. Wonder if my missus will rumble somethings not right when i ask if she wants to watch countdown rather than put up with the Newcastle / Man U game. I only work a 10 minute walk from Oxford Street - bit of a worry although arguably could be more healthy than the addiction i had to Sports World down there - there's only so many cheap footballs, umbrellas, canoes, tents, scuba diving equipment and umbro tee shirts yoiu can fit in the garage.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Set the sky plus last night, will try and have a good look tonight and even though my 'relationship' with her is at a far earlier stage than most of you on here i feel that i am also falling - a bit of 'quality time' spent in front of the tv tonight and i'll be hooked. Wonder if my missus will rumble somethings not right when i ask if she wants to watch countdown rather than put up with the Newcastle / Man U game.

She might click if you've got your trousers & pants round your ankles and some tissue in your hand
  • Although she still dresses in a ridiculous manner at times, I feel she is not at the stage that she once was of wearing slightly more 'sluttier' get ups.

I put this down to getting engaged. It's only a matter of time until the pregnancy.

Sorry for posting in here without a picture..
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]The stalkers among you may like to know that Rachel shops for a lot of her kit in Oxford Street. She does this in tandem with a few of the other delightful creatures from the production team whenever they meet up at The London Studios in Upper Ground.

Of course, I will deny all knowledge of providing this information if and when you get nicked.

If Rio Ferdinand can have a stalker, why not young Rachel ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Set the sky plus last night, will try and have a good look tonight and even though my 'relationship' with her is at a far earlier stage than most of you on here i feel that i am also falling - a bit of 'quality time' spent in front of the tv tonight and i'll be hooked. Wonder if my missus will rumble somethings not right when i ask if she wants to watch countdown rather than put up with the Newcastle / Man U game.

She might click if you've got your trousers & pants round your ankles and some tissue in your hand

You'd be surprised - she knows how excited i get about numbers, being a quantity surveyor.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]The stalkers among you may like to know that Rachel shops for a lot of her kit in Oxford Street. She does this in tandem with a few of the other delightful creatures from the production team whenever they meet up at The London Studios in Upper Ground.

If Rio Ferdinand can have a stalker, why not young Rachel ;-)

I think she might spot 150 Charlton fans with bad eyesight and blisters on their hands following her into Harvey Nicks! ; )
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]she knows how excited i get about numbers
    She might know, but i had no idea
  • [cite]Posted By: Numbers[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]she knows how excited i get about numbers
    She might know, but i had no idea

i thought you did
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]It's only a matter of time until the pregnancy.

If you could only see the one in my mind!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]It's only a matter of time until the pregnancy.

If you could only see the one in my mind!!!

Got it Carly!
  • Thank god for that, its still here
  • my first thought as well !

• just think of all the JT updates we are due as well!
  • Sponsored links:

•  -Moved house over the weekend, no internet - sorry lads

• Closer to Rach?
  • My word, the Tiger print for the little tiger!
  • Bang tidy, I'd smash her back doors in.!!!
  • she sporting a new barnet.

i still love her
  • lordy, was the redesign thought of with this thread in mind? The animated gifs seem somehow better in this format...
  • good lord, this is all getting too much for little ol me. If i ever get so much as a hint of a stocking top from her, i seriously think i may spontaneously combust !
  • She wore a trouser outfit on Thursday.

Normally would have been disappointed but........Wow!
  • Three way with Rachel and today's challenger wouldn't be a bad night.
  • Yes mate , she's got a bit about her eh