Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Baldock or fuller will be ok. Dng and I will be massively underwhelmed.
  • Macronate said:

Barcelona B is no better than Conference North.

Don't know about that, they're in the Spanish second tier. Though I can't tell if you're joking or not.

• Macronate said:

You seriously think that? lol

• You really need to find something better to do with your time, little piggy.

• Baldock or fuller will be ok. Dng and I will be massively underwhelmed.

this

Macronate said:

Don't know about that, they're in the Spanish second tier. Though I can't tell if you're joking or not.

was joking, meant Conference South.

• No we seriously think you should do one!
  • He sounds Welsh to me. Anyway I'm sure he's brilliant but you would also think the captain of the French under 21's who was wanted by Barcelona would also be a bit handy.
  • Gonna put my neck on the line and say Baldock will be with us very soon.

ah well, that's your head gone then.

• Wednesday have just signed Rodri from Barcelona - official site.

Thought you would be quite underwhelmed by that signing piggy?thats a big step up for the lad moving from barca to your massive club?
  • edited August 2012

Macronate said:

was joking, meant Conference South.

------------------------------------
    Thank god for that, had me worried for a minute then!

• Sponsored links:

• Gonna put my neck on the line and say Baldock will be with us very soon.

ah well, that's your head gone then.

:)
  • cfgs said:

I am usually very upbeat but DNG is a waste of wages and fee. If it is him or nothing stay as we are for now and spend it if needed in January

If we're after him why didn't we just keep Hayes ? OK dng can play wide but he's so slow & offers nothing out there anyway. He's at best Div1 standard, I just don't see the point.
  • edited August 2012
    cafc_se7 said:

Wednesday have just signed Rodri from Barcelona - official site.

Thought you would be quite underwhelmed by that signing piggy?thats a big step up for the lad moving from barca to your massive club?
    To be fair, if he wants to succeed at the highest possible level then the move to us will do him good!

By the way, he turned down several La liga clubs to come to us.

Ross Barkley heading our way too - good times are coming back up here.
  • im a bit worried that you think your welcome
  • He said: “I am very happy to be here and I can’t wait to get started.

“I was at the game on Saturday and I thought the team did very well in the second half, the fans on a scale of 0-10 were definitely a 10. It was a massive crowd that came from Sheffield.

“That was an away game for the club so I can’t wait to see them in a home game.

he certainly knows what Wednesday are all about then!
  • Has he seen Sheffield ?
  • edited August 2012

Has he seen Sheffield ?

Sheffield is nice pal.

Don't believe the Media all the time.

• Addicted said:

Really wish Clarke would leave, him taking wages actually makes me angry

Why ? If we were fool enough to give him a contract you can't change the rules halfway through.

Sheffield is nice pal.

Don't believe the Media all the time.

Not half as nice as Cornwall.
    Hot and sunny today.

Woah, woah, woah! The Wednesday bashing is fine, but there's nothing wrong with the city!
  • Sponsored links:

• The way we allow our forum To turn into Sheffield talk is stupid, it's a charlton forum... I come on here to get charlton news , not Wednesday news
  • The way we allow our forum To turn into Sheffield talk is stupid, it's a charlton forum... I come on here to get charlton news , not Wednesday news

Well said that man/woman
  • sam3110 said:

He said: “I am very happy to be here and I can’t wait to get started.

“I was at the game on Saturday and I thought the team did very well in the second half, the fans on a scale of 0-10 were definitely a 10. It was a massive crowd that came from Sheffield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Go_1owoDY0&feature=BFa&list=UUAr3GHQuFA5gAXZDxwhjgsg
  • Addicted said:

Really wish Clarke would leave, him taking wages actually makes me angry

Why ? If we were fool enough to give him a contract you can't change the rules halfway through.

I can and I will
  • Honestly OP, please just leave your BS to your own forum. You're clogging up our rumours thread with pointless posts. And on a day we're expecting a signing aswell.
  • sam3110 said:

He said: “I am very happy to be here and I can’t wait to get started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Go_1owoDY0&feature=BFa&list=UUAr3GHQuFA5gAXZDxwhjgsg
    If your that massive why don't you have your own forum ? Where you can all discuss how good your team is and the amazing signings your making ... Anyway, with this new striker rumour, I can personally see it being fuller , playing a similar role as Jason Roberts did for reading
    Tell me about it. I'm getting fed up of people replying and giving him attention. He will likely fuck off if we just ignored it.

It's a new season, we have bigger an better teams to be concerned about and local rivalries too. Let's leave the Sheffield stuff where it belongs; in last year.
  • Alex McLeish at the training ground apparently:

• Sorry for hoggingthe forum guys, I'm off now - laters.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!