Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• 'couldn't agree terms with Stoke'

Anyway, Ricky has unfinished busines with us ......

You really think he gives a flying kiwi about that?

of course not Prague, twas a joke, just it's what Haynes, Green and Wilson have trotted out when they signed. If Hayes goes for a fee maybe Fuller is getting that as a signing on fee to compensate for drop in wages. Only summising though.
  • Can confirm that Hayes is at Brentford at this moment, so unless there are any last minute hitches it's bye, bye Paul, all the best for the future.
  • 'couldn't agree terms with Stoke'

Anyway, Ricky has unfinished busines with us ......

You really think he gives a flying kiwi about that?

of course not Prague, twas a joke, just it's what Haynes, Green and Wilson have trotted out when they signed.
    OK sorry Large. I tend to get regular sense of humour failures regarding CAFC at the moment. I think your surmise is a reasonable one. But anyway it had better be the mother of all medicals

• Essex_Al said:

Can confirm that Hayes is at Brentford at this moment, so unless there are any last minute hitches it's
    bye, bye Paul, all the best for the future.

Good luck to him, did his job well for us and a decent guy as well.

Get some money on Brentford to go up and Hayes' striking partner to be top scorer.
  • Has to be a signing today. Twitter states a lot going on at Sparrows lane AND the valley. (Awaits picture of Baldock with cafc flag in the ground)
  • Just had a second text, he had his medical yesterday and is definately signing today.
  • heavenSE7 said:

Has to be a signing today. Twitter states a lot going on at Sparrows lane AND the valley. (Awaits picture of Baldock with cafc flag in the ground)

Might just be getting ready for the first league game : - )

• So Hayes out, hopefully Baldcock in!
  • Essex_Al said:

Just had a second text, he had his medical yesterday and is definately signing today.

Essex Al, Any idea what sort of fee is involved?

• Good luck to him, I know their midfielder Jake Reeves pretty well, and I think Hayes will fit in well there
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

Just had a second text, he had his medical yesterday and is definately signing today.

Good luck to him. Decent player that was unlucky not to have a good run our team. Should do well at Brentford.

• Echo what others have said about Hayes. Unlucky not to get more of a chance but looks like it's worked for all concerned now.

Is there any real hope of us getting Baldock?
  • Valley11 said:

Echo what others have said about Hayes. Unlucky not to get more of a chance but looks like it's worked for all concerned now.

Is there any real hope of us getting Baldock?

No...He is on his way to Wolves as part of the Jarvis deal apparantly
  • Melrose said:

Essex_Al said:

Been promised another text later today, I'll let you know any further info.

right position, wrong name. Just my view!!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Melrose said:

Essex_Al said:

Been promised another text later today, I'll let you know any further info.

Cheers, shame good player, but obviously not in SCP's plans

striker in, not Baldock though I'm afriad.

striker in, not Baldock though I'm afriad.

Millwall player by any chance?
  • Has the Schlupp loan rumour definitely died?
  • Really wish Clarke would leave, him taking wages actually makes me angry
  • Sponsored links:

• DNG, Fuller or someone from the PFA free transfers then
  • Addicted said:

Really wish Clarke would leave, him taking wages actually makes me angry

Yep, but so crap, no-one will take him!

• Melrose said:

Has the Schlupp loan rumour definitely died?

Last i heard it was all set to be agreed but Leicester wanted a 24 hour call back option which effectively killed the deal.
  • Melrose said:

Has the Schlupp loan rumour definitely died?

Last i heard it was all set to be agreed but Leicester wanted a 24 hour call back option which effectively killed the deal.
    Cheers I-Saw, maybe we can do better!

• Essex_Al, I've never before seen a forum where someone actually knows what's they're talking about to such a degree with regards to a player rumour. Thanks for the updates
  • Essex_Al, I've never before seen a forum where someone actually knows what's they're talking about to such a degree with regards to a player rumour. Thanks for the updates

Seconded
  • Essex_Al is the tealady!!
  • @CAFCofficial: NEWS: Paul Hayes has signed for Brentford on a free transfer, the club confirmed on Monday. Full story - http://t.co/1Loc9q9q (IL) #cafc
  • Ha, ha the nearest I get to catering is doing plenty of eating!

Just lucky to have a mate who is close to PH which has been handy!
  • I'll be honest I never really rated him - not enough pace for me and always seems flat footed. Barely won a header too. Clearly got a very good footballing brain but not enough else to warrant keeping him.

All the best for the future Paul - seems like a nice enough fella but just wrong move at the wrong time
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!