Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• As others have said, I wouldn't believe everything Powelly says in public though. If others clubs are interested, then it is probably a wise move to keep it quiet.
  • edited August 2012

I thought SCP laughed this Fuller rumour off last week ?

No Shooters,when asked he said he didn't know he was available but now that he did
    maybe he'd follow it up.

• Whether interested in Fuller or not, with the financial state we are supposedly in I would expect CP knows the free transfer "list" like the back of his hand.
  • Conor Henderson (Arsenal) This looks like it could happen for a season long loan deal. I know this was mentioned not too long ago but was out last night and his Dad and Uncle were there, Another CAFC fan spoke to them and apparently it's going to happen. He hasn't been given a squad number at Arsenal for 12/13. Don't know when it will happen but looks likely.
  • Sorry but who tf is Connor Henderson ?
  • Sorry but who tf is Connor Henderson ?

young arsenal player, quite highly rated from what i hear.
  • What position ?
  • central midfield but can play out on the left. Honestly, ever heard of google? :)
  • edited August 2012

Having a medical with Charlton tomorrow according to Twitter

Tweet?

Sorry but who tf is Connor Henderson ?

Left Mid if I remember correctly he was mentioned ages ago on this thread.
  • Having a medical with Charlton tomorrow according to Twitter

if true, can i be the first to say that I am totally underwelmed. Another Marcus Bent / JFH in the making.

• Sponsored links:

What Twitter feed?

• edited August 2012
    Think Fuller would be worth a year deal, but with a similar clause to what BWP had. Say, making 30 appearances triggers a second year.

Add Ipswich and Leeds to the list of clubs apparently interested.

if true, can i be the first to say that I am totally underwelmed. Another Marcus Bent / JFH in the making.

I don't think you even need to say it Golfie. At this point I think we all just assume
  • Apparently signing for Leeds according to a Leeds fan on twitter 'spoke to John mcClelland ex Leeds player before game yesterday saying he heard we could be signing him tomorrow'
  • I'd be happy, offers something a bit different. Sort of player we could have brought on at Brum to lump the ball up to to hold up play and relieve pressure, eh Golfie?
  • Could play a lone striker or with either Yann or BWP. obvious questions about his fitness, but if Lawrence Bloom and his team can't keep him fit no-one can. wouldn't want us spending money on this kind of signing, but he's better than what we've got and also offers something a bit different so I'd be happy with him on a free. the only slight worry I'd have is we'd have him, BWP and Haynes all with patchy injury records.
  • Someone with "info" has told me Yanick Bolassie is joining us.
  • I can't see Bolasie joining us, even if Waggy/Green are sold. Although maybe both could leave. Be good signing anyway I think.
  • One out tomorrow none in...
  • Is Bolasie a right winger? If so, maybe Green to Swindon, Waggy to Forest and Bolasie to us? Don't know a great deal about Bolasie but have serious reservations about both Waggy and Green in the Championship. Lots to like about both but Waggy is all about his physical abilities (pace and energy) but lacks a bit of quality on the ball (finishing aside), whereas Green has ability but so often chooses the wrong option. Both are too easy for a good left back to keep quiet imho - I can't imagine either of them get too much change out of Wiggins in training. Bolasie might add some much needed pace and the ability to go past a man to the squad.

Probably all BS of course, but it's fun to speculate.
  • Sponsored links:

• its better speculating that then our financial woes anyway
  • http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/wolves-continue-to-chase-sam-baldock.html?m=1

Wyn Grant now even more concerned about our finances. And Baldock to Wolves?
  • What about the Beavon he would be worth a punt. Im sure we could do a deal with loans going to them etc.
    As for cash flow all businesses go through cash flow issues from time to time. We have two home games which will put a few shillings in the bank
  • Scoham said:

http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/wolves-continue-to-chase-sam-baldock.html?m=1

Wyn Grant now even more concerned about our finances. And Baldock to Wolves?

Why does he mention where his info comes from?
  • Treat it with the more scepticism I would a newspaper article that has no attributable quotes or clues about souce.
  • Why would someone in catering know about our cash flow problems..

If they can't cater the way they have been because of funds then they would know...

• Maybe the training ground caterer can't order stuff from the supplier because they haven't been paid for previous supplies, so the players are not getting lunches and stuff.

they would know they are not paying their suppliers as would the person responsible for ordering cleaning products ;-)

• ....As would the ground staff
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!