Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• razil said:

thought dobbie was dead?

Now, that's what we need, a house elf to do stadium maintenance, clean seats, fill in pot holes, removed fag butts from North Stand toilets, that sort of thing.
  • cafcfan said:

razil said:

thought dobbie was dead?

Now, that's what we need, a house elf to do stadium maintenance, clean seats, fill in pot holes, removed fag butts from North Stand toilets, that sort of thing.
    Nah the house elf gets a game up front scrap the maintenance
  • Wendies set to tie up Danny Mayor signing from PNE. Thought he looked useful in the game up there.
  • Preston fans are happy to see the back. Got REAL attitude problems
  • DeeBee said:

Got REAL attitude problems

MASSIVE!!
  • edited August 2012
    Decent player, he one for the development squad, could break into the side though, also looks like we are getting Ross Barkley.
  • Was just about to post a link about Barkley, fair play if you get him, would love him here. Can see him playing at a 'top 4' team within a couple of years.
  • Barkley would be decent. Suprised Liverpool are letting Adam join Everton, thought he looked half decent last year.
  • shit or bust for Wednesday then I assume.
  • He's going to Wednesday according to the The Mail.
  • Sponsored links:

• I really really couldn't care less.
  • Decent player, he one for the development squad, could break into the side though, also looks like we are getting Ross Barkley.

Looking at your left back from monday night, young Ross may join his relative Gnarls at Hillsborough.

• edited August 2012
  • Bristol City agree a fee for DJ Campbell with QPR .. The Baldock plot thickens
  • Would be very pleased if we pulled that off. Anybody heard anything ?
  • Players must leave before we get Baldock (or someone of a similar value) in. There's no extra cash at the moment that's for sure. Let's hope we get a new financial backer in soon!
  • well I know for a fact that we will not be able to buy Baldock. A loan deal is still on the cards though.
  • Bubble said:

Bristol City agree a fee for DJ Campbell with QPR .. The Baldock plot thickens

DJ should be good for them and I'm guessing that means Baldock off their wish list now, but I still don't think we'll sign him by the sounds of our financial situation.
  • Brentford announcing the signing of a striker on Monday according to their manager - could be Hayes , any news EssexAl ?
  • Wont be hayes imo, that ship has sailed.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Wont be hayes imo, that ship has sailed.

I thought it did too but it may have just sailed to brentford
  • Hayes out and someone in tomorrow I think. Just a gut feeling.
  • Probably irrelevant, but Hayes gained Sam Saunders as a follower on twitter in the last hour.
  • weren't we after him the other year?
  • sammy391 said:

Brentford announcing the signing of a striker on Monday according to their manager - could be Hayes , any news EssexAl ?

Hoping to find out a bit more later, but he is keeping his cards close to his chest and not saying anything at the moment. All I know is if it is to be Brentford, they need to double their original offer. Perhaps getting Myles Weston off their books might enable them to take him.

• Ex target of ours, Yannick Bolasie of Bristol City, has put a transfer request as he wants to move back to London. Palace and us linked.
  • J BLOCK said:

weren't we after him the other year?
    yes pretty sure when Plymouth got relegated we was looking at him but he went to bristol city
  • J BLOCK said:

weren't we after him the other year?
    Yep. He turned us down for Bristol City. Doubt CP would go back for him.

Also, he's a left winger. Last position we need at the moment.
  • Don't hold out much hope for Bolasie. Bristol City don't want or need to sell so it'll be a decent fee he goes for. Rather focus the money on a striker (perhaps a specific one) myself
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!