Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• who said heskey was there?
  • Is it true heskey was there?

Yeah SCP was just having a chat with him:

; )
  • my computer doesn't have the greatest quality, is that definitely Heskey? Don't want him. I think Charlton Life should snap up this photographer anyway, he's provided as much info as the club have all summer!
  • edited August 2012

my computer doesn't have the greatest quality, is that definitely Heskey? Don't want him. I think Charlton Life should snap up this photographer anyway, he's provided as much info as the club have all summer!

Nah no way is it Heskey, I was just joking but I don't have a clue who it is. (Bollox might have just started another game of guess who. Also apologies in advance for the people who get home from work later and see all these posts.)
  • Heskey the same height as Powell?! Nah
  • yer thought not, looked like Muamba to me at first. This day is getting exciting, although nothing is actually happening.
  • is that Dennis Wise in the background???
  • Definitely Baldock back left corner
  • Yann's clearly there with his beret on! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that Yannick from Bristol City he's talking to...... : )
  • The guy Powell's talking to looks like one of the more famous agents, although i forget his name

I understand that this will not help at all
  • There all agents, looking at there players
  • You're thinking of Sky Andrews, I just thought it was Dyer.
  • Does he have a mustache.
  • just enlarged the photo and Lord Lucan is serving coffee in the background.

Not really thats bollox which fits in well with this thread.
  • just enlarged the photo and Lord Lucan is serving coffee in the background.

Not really thats bollox which fits in well with this thread.

Cant be true as heard we ran out of coffee last season :-)
  • Is that a clock in that picture? Unreal.

My guess is Andy
  • Hogan Ephraim was playing for QPR in that match. Maybe that's his agent Powell is talking to.
  • Sponsored links:

• McLeish is there because he has just been appointed as Catering and Finance Manager. The bloke in one of the other photos is either Roberto Lampard or Frank Martinez. I think that clears things up!
  • that small boy in the purple t-shirt is apparently a Brazilian wonder kid that was discovered in one of nike's sweatshops.
  • Also Goonhater in the enlargement you missed - Shergar in the car park, waiting for the Lone Ranger, sorry the Loan Arranger!
  • Stebo said:

Hogan Ephraim was playing for QPR in that match. Maybe that's his agent Powell is talking to.

Hope so I liked him - Hogan Ephraim that is, never saw his agent play!
  • So the busy day at Sparrows that was revealed this morning amounted to...an u21 game and the departure of Hayes.
  • So the busy day at Sparrows that was revealed this morning amounted to...an u21 game and the departure of Hayes.

well we are probably still potless so not sure what people were expecting. Only player I think we might get apart from loans is pushing the boat out to get DNG
  • Mike said:

So the busy day at Sparrows that was revealed this morning amounted to...an u21 game and the departure of Hayes.

well we are probably still potless so not sure what people were expecting. Only player I think we might get apart from loans is pushing the boat out to get DNG
    I agree it's very frustrating. I still think we will have another squad member by tomorrow night
  • edited August 2012
    I like DNG! I thought he was good for us. 4 goals in 7. Strong in the box, takes his chances. I don't know what you lot are expecting but I'd be happy enough with DNG on top of our other strikers.
  • Well it was definitely a busy days at Sparrows, what with the U21 game, Alex McCleish spotting and the mysterious Baldock lookalike designed to throw us off the trail, as the REAL Baldock signs his contract with TJ at the Black Prince hotel :-)
  • EastStand said:

I like DNG! I thought he was good for us. 4 goals in 7. Strong in the box, takes his chances. I don't know what you lot are expecting but I'd be happy enough with DNG on top of our other strikers.

What like in one of those human pyramid jobs ? interesting formation...

Stepped out for literally a couple hours and came back to my favorite thread and it's gone ballastic over absolutely feck all !

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!