Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Oh I have no doubt he would, I was more focusing on how hyped up some of these youngsters get when in reality he won't ever be more than an average prem player/good championship player.

I'd take him on if we could, but I don't think he'll come here and single-handedly get us promoted.

Yes, he would not be our star player or anything like that , but what he does , he does well
  • We won't be getting Lansbury, off to Swansea in a possible swap with Rangel or to Norwich.
  • Lansbury is pretty versatile too. He even played in goal for West Ham at one point last season.
  • N'Daw is a donkey according tom my Brummie pal
  • Baldock gone for £1.1m to Bristol City and N'Guessan left out of Millwall's squad last night. He wants to come to us, but other clubs have offered more.....
  • good we don't need him!
  • DeeBee said:

N'Daw is a donkey according tom my Brummie pal

Wasn't Morrison described as something similar by Owls fans?

I really hate hanging on the words of fans of previous clubs.

1. I trust our manager more than I trust the views of fans of other clubs.
    2. I think we should make our mind up about players after they have been signed and have played for us a number of times
  • It's still interesting to know what fans say. Especially when it's detailed.
  • DeeBee said:

Wasn't Morrison described as something similar by Owls fans?

I really hate hanging on the words of fans of previous clubs.

1. I trust our manager more than I trust the views of fans of other clubs.
    2. I think we should make our mind up about players after they have been signed and have played for us a number of times
    Agree. Although getting comments such as 'legend' for new signings is always nice.
  • Maurice Edu. Wantaway holding mid for Rangers, just slotted into centerback for the national team and held a clean sheet for first ever victory in Mexico City.

Sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wanted by Ipswich. If we could get him, that'd be fantastic.
  • Get Kerkar to have a word ;-)
  • Paul Jewell denies making any offer to Rangers.

Don't think we would be in for him, but maybe News Shopper can have a word.
  • DeeBee said:

He might be refering to E'aw!
  • DeeBee said:

He might be refering to E'aw!
    Very good!!
  • Christian Bolanos being linked with a move to Wolves. Remember being disappointed when we couldn't get a work permit for him.
  • sam3110 said:

Get Kerkar to have a word ;-)

Kerkars English is limited at best so the words would probably consist of
    "yes .... no .... Please .... Thank you ...... who is the child who plays at right back for the Charltons ?"

• mart77 said:

Christian Bolanos being linked with a move to Wolves. Remember being disappointed when we couldn't get a work permit for him.

He is with FC Copenhagen currently.

• James mcfadden would have been excellent, especially at only 29. He's rejected a contract with Motherwell.
  • Are we all done do you think or is there one or two still coming in or going out ?
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't help thinking that Clarke will be on his way before the close of the window and I'm half expecting a loanee from a prem club.
  • edited August 2012
    Clarke will be shipped out on loan.
  • Clarke will be shipped out on loan.

Shipped being the operative word
  • Reckon Ehphraim in on loan. Jackson getting too slow, will be moved to centre?
    Green to Swindon + cash for Matt Ritchie or Wagstaff to be sold.
  • Ephpraim just signed a contract extension at QPR.
  • I can't help thinking that Clarke will be on his way before the close of the window and I'm half expecting a loanee from a prem club.

Only 2 games, I know, but the results we've had can't have harmed our appeal to a prem club of somewhere their promising reserves will get good experience.

• BWP to Cardiff (FR)
  • Ephpraim just signed a contract extension at QPR.

Doesn't mean he can't come here on loan does it Henry? He's obviously gonna make their squad of 25 then. Anyway think we need a central midfielder personally, not another wide midfielder/winger

• Wagstaff in a swap deal with A N Other?
  • Melrose said:

Reckon Ehphraim in on loan. Jackson getting too slow, will be moved to centre?
    Green to Swindon + cash for Matt Ritchie or Wagstaff to be sold.

Ephraim? Cook (despite being right footed) and Kerkar are probably at their best on the left of midfield.
    Redhenry said:

Wagstaff in a swap deal with A N Other?

Would rather Green. We have enough slow midfielders, can't afford to play all 4 together.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!