Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    "Gary O'Neil and cash from West Ham for Solly"

• Options
    edited August 2012

I wouldn't rule that out, as he comes from Bromley. Think he was out with a broken leg or ankle last season.

His 2010–11 season was ended prematurely on 16 April 2011 following a tackle by Aston Villa's Nigel Reo-Coker during West Ham's 2–1 home defeat at Upton Park. O’Neil was carried off on a stretcher after the challenge. He underwent a two-hour ankle operation and endured several months out of action with concern that his footballing career was in jeopardy. O'Neil was reported as considering taking legal action against Reo-Coker.[17] By the end of the 2010–11 season, he had made nine appearances for the Hammers in all competitions
  • Options
    Gary O'Neil is a good player, if we got 3m plus him i'd understand.
  • Options

I heard that a while ago from a West Ham mate when they were first interested in Solly. He reckons they were going to offer Joey O'Brien, a little bit of cash and Gary O'Neil on loan for the season. As I said, that was a fair few weeks back now.
  • Options

Too old, too short and crocked.
  • Options

you can't have 11 players who all play the same way though - just won't work. They need someone to hold and if rumours are to be believed, they are selling Parker and replacing him with Romeu. Think thats a bad move and am putting money on him to be sacked before Christmas.

Barcelona seem to manage it ok.

• Options

you can't have 11 players who all play the same way though - just won't work. They need someone to hold and if rumours are to be believed, they are selling Parker and replacing him with Romeu. Think thats a bad move and am putting money on him to be sacked before Christmas.

Barcelona seem to manage it ok.

why, what did they win last year ;)
  • Options
    Uboat said:

29, 5'8", played last night

• Options

Should that be filed as 'ITK' or 'Charlton Rumours', Henry?

• Options
    Uboat said:

Is he not a spanner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kodfish said:

Uboat said:

Is he not a spanner?
    No, he's a hammer at the mo.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Should that be filed as 'ITK' or 'Charlton Rumours', Henry?

Certainly not ITK, no one on here has any reliable sources or knows anything more than anyone else : - )

• Options
    According to twitter - west ham have reached a deal over Chris Solly. Search #cafc on twitter
  • Options
    According to Twitter means nothing i'm afraid pal
  • Options
    I don't think that's the official West Ham twitter.
  • Options
    Also according to Twitter, Piers Morgan has thousands of followers
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Nor do I . If you read some of the other guff on there, like should they go back in for Scott Parker. Can't be official.
  • Options
    It's a rumour thread, giving information, usually what happens on these 'pal'
  • Options
    According to twitter Joey Barton is articulate, if you believe that then you'll believe anything.
  • Options

It's a rumour thread, giving information, usually what happens on these 'pal'

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Spurs loss will be someone else's gain.

Rumours of Redknapp to West Ham/QPR? Parker to whichever one he goes to? A team like Arsenal could do with a Parker for a year or so. Would still do a job.
    Since he left us I have said Arsenal should get Parker. Now Song is gone it's even more a good idea but the fact he is 31 works massively against him

Parker will end up at West Ham

• Options
    Gary O'Neil sounds like the last piece in the Solly jigsaw. Far from a done deal. Apparently O'Neil isn't overly keen on the move.
  • Options
    Twitter---that little bit of skin between a twat and a shitter.
  • Options

Gary O'Neil sounds like the last piece in the Solly jigsaw. Far from a done deal. Apparently O'Neil isn't overly keen on the move.

Where is the O'Neill quote from mate?

• Options
    is a tweet what you end up with when your half way through a cross gender op? between the twat and the meat?
  • Options
    Honestly, the moose should be sacked for his tweets. I've never seen so much bollocks in all my life. Mans a helmet.
  • Options
    You haven't seen so much bollocks since your 'boys' weekend away you mean.
  • Options

I'm not keen either.

Proper lightweight and past his best.

• Options
    This is a thread for information gents
  • Options
    Someone's bitter they didn't get an invite
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!