Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

According to twitter - west ham have reached a deal over Chris Solly. Search #cafc on twitter

West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News
    Deal agreed to sign Christopher Solly from Charlton Athletic (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

Probably and hopefully bollocks.
  • Options
    Christopher. Can't be the same man
  • Options
    Deal agreed to sign the footballer formerly known as Chris Solly from Charlton Athletic (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Deal agreed to sign Leon Clarke from Charlton Athletic (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Spurs loss will be someone else's gain.

Rumours of Redknapp to West Ham/QPR? Parker to whichever one he goes to? A team like Arsenal could do with a Parker for a year or so. Would still do a job.
    Since he left us I have said Arsenal should get Parker. Now Song is gone it's even more a good idea but the fact he is 31 works massively against him

Parker will end up at West Ham

Yer I agree if Redknapp goes back West Ham Parker will probably follow. I think Arsenal could get one good year from him but Arsene likes kids doesn't he.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Rumours of Redknapp to West Ham/QPR? Parker to whichever one he goes to? A team like Arsenal could do with a Parker for a year or so. Would still do a job.
    Since he left us I have said Arsenal should get Parker. Now Song is gone it's even more a good idea but the fact he is 31 works massively against him

but Arsene likes kids doesn't he.

That was never proven in court.

• Options
    edited August 2012

Swisdom said:

Arsene likes kids doesn't he.

Nothing was ever proven!!

• Options
    Always thought O'Neil might've done a good job for us but not sure now, especially if he really isn't keen - probably the single biggest reason not to sign a fit player (unless he's called Marcus and has his name written on his arm!)
  • Options
    Just starting to get twitchy. We have now three credible rumours of important players out. Solly, Stephens and now Hamer and Newshopper saying we want DNG on loan. All point to money troubles particularly if our replacements are the standard of DNG. Hope we come out unscathed but looking dodgy to me now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have not rated O'Neill for a long time, regularly injured, bit light weight and I think the injuries have taken their toll and he is past his best. Can't see how we would be able to afford wages as he must be on a fair slug at West Ham. Please don't let this be true.
  • Options
    O'Neill's Millwall, isn't he ?
  • Options

Just starting to get twitchy. We have now three credible rumours of important players out. Solly, Stephens and now Hamer and Newshopper saying we want DNG on loan. All point to money troubles particularly if our replacements are the standard of DNG. Hope we come out unscathed but looking dodgy to me now.

Where's the Hamer rumour?
  • Options
    Where was the Hamer out rumour?
  • Options
    I think the solly one would have happened by now if it was going to, west ham could easily offer 4 million and the deal would be done
  • Options

Don't know about any credible rumours for Hamer out SHG? Where did you read that?
  • Options
    http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/28/west-ham-weigh-up-double-bid-for-ajax-attacker-miralem-sulejmani-and-charltons-chris-solly/

so many mistakes in there, chris soy is apparently the centre back west ham need after shipping 3 goals at swansea lol, good luck playing him there against peter crouch
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

David Button thread ?
  • Options
    edited August 2012

O'Neill's Millwall, isn't he ?

Yes, and his old man is a gooner
  • Options
    On the Button thread, think Clem posted it. But if rumours are to be believed, we have rejected £2 million for Solly and £1.5 for Stephens. I don't think that sounds dodgy, I think it shows the opposite. We are not snatching their hands off, so I'm hopefully coming to the conclusion that we're not desperate for cash.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Danny Carlier ‏

BREAKING NEWS: Unconfirmed sources confirm @broadcastmoose is a complete and utter waste of oxygen #cafc #talksport
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

That's a new one. Any link?

• Options

@Danny Carlier ‏

BREAKING NEWS: Unconfirmed sources confirm @broadcastmoose is a complete and utter waste of oxygen #cafc #talksport

I hereby confirm these reports
  • Options

Dizzle said:

David Button thread ?

Have just trawled every saints forum I could find and no mention of Hamer on any of them.
  • Options
    I just posted this on the Stephens thread:

1.5 Million bid rejected supposedly with many other clubs watching the situation:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8031579/?
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/28/west-ham-weigh-up-double-bid-for-ajax-attacker-miralem-sulejmani-and-charltons-chris-solly/

so many mistakes in there, chris soy is apparently the centre back west ham need after shipping 3 goals at swansea lol, good luck playing him there against peter crouch

thats such a poor piece of journalism. It says he is a right back then says hopefully he can sort out their CB problem.
  • Options
    cambi22 said:

Dizzle said:

David Button thread ?

Have just trawled every saints forum I could find and no mention of Hamer on any of them.

Really ?
    hasn't Hamer being linked to Soton just come from a misunderstanding ?
  • Options

I just posted this on the Stephens thread:

1.5 Million bid rejected supposedly with many other clubs watching the situation:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8031579/?

Jesus,we have turned down 1.5 million for him,well its about time we started milking these prem clubs a bit when they want are players.
  • Options

cambi22 said:

Dizzle said:

David Button thread ?

Really ?
    hasn't Hamer being linked to Soton just come from a misunderstanding ?

Wasn't it just something Clem said?
  • Options
    Newcastle love stealing our players ;) , he would obviously get the nod instead of cable, tiote , Ben arfa ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!