Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

cambi22 said:

Dizzle said:

Where was the Hamer out rumour?

David Button thread ?

Have just trawled every saints forum I could find and no mention of Hamer on any of them.
    Really ?
    hasn't Hamer being linked to Soton just come from a misunderstanding ?
    Wasn't it just something Clem said?

Yes.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Clem said rather cyptically that we should watch Soton feeds over next few days.

When asked he said it was a keeper.

When asked which one he said "not hard to work out"
  • Options

cambi22 said:

Dizzle said:

Where was the Hamer out rumour?

David Button thread ?

Have just trawled every saints forum I could find and no mention of Hamer on any of them.
    Really ?
    hasn't Hamer being linked to Soton just come from a misunderstanding ?
    Wasn't it just something Clem said?

possibly .. but I'm sure I haven't actually seen anything about him going

Think it's simply our paranoia that some of our players may be leaving therefore they must all be going !
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Solly then Stephens now Hamer, sweepstake on who's next?

Yann to Celtic, Morro back to Leicester?
  • Options

I just posted this on the Stephens thread:

1.5 Million bid rejected supposedly with many other clubs watching the situation:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8031579/?

If there's a host of clubs involved and its 2 days before the wondow slams shut I reckon we'll start a bidding war....

• Options

@Danny Carlier ‏

BREAKING NEWS: Unconfirmed sources confirm @broadcastmoose is a complete and utter waste of oxygen #cafc #talksport

Most reliable and true tweet of the year.
  • Options
    My friend, who sits in the West Ham Director's box says the deal for Solly is done ....
  • Options
    supaclive said:

My friend, who sits in the West Ham Director's box says the deal for Solly is done ....

any idea how much.
  • Options
    cambi22 said:

supaclive said:

any idea how much.
    Probably more rubbish
  • Options
    1.5m turned down!? Must be bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If/when it is done it'll frustratingly be 'undisclosed'
  • Options

cambi22 said:

supaclive said:

any idea how much.
    Probably more rubbish
    is it 'supaclive' or 'superclive' who has famously told more stories of BS than I have had hot dinners?
  • Options
    For clarity.......

I had a discussion with the same person who tipped me off re: Fuller and he mentioned Gary O'Neil being someone who we wanted included in any deal for Solly. West Ham don't appear to be anti that idea, O'Neil on the other hand apparently isn't particularly interested.

During the course of the aforementioned conversation I was also told that Southampton have been in touch re: Hamer. I don't know whether it was a question posed now that we have signed Button or a genuine bid. As I said, keep an eye on the Saints news feeds as something may or may not come of it.
  • Options
    Meanwhile I expect the team is training as normal for the same starting eleven against Forest
  • Options

cambi22 said:

supaclive said:

any idea how much.
    Probably more rubbish
    is it 'supaclive' or 'superclive' who has famously told more stories of BS than I have had hot dinners?
    This variant of "Clive" is the reliable one.

• Options

cambi22 said:

supaclive said:

any idea how much.
    Probably more rubbish
    This variant of "Clive" is the reliable one.

Ah ok , we will see then :(
  • Options

O'Neil on the other hand apparently isn't particularly interested.

If that is true, that may well be the end of our interest too then. Assuming Powell is the one pushing for O'Neill to come the other way, he has always indicated he isn't interested in anyone who doesn't really want to play for us.

• Options
    Bless you cafcfan1990 - I was very right about the amount of business last pre season and way out on the January transfer window - but most likely because we were so far ahead of forecasted position. The one I got ridiculed for was Wagstaff leaving ... now there's been plenty of other people on here saying we are offering him to various clubs. Look - if you don't like the rumour don't read it or don't believe it. I'm only telling you what I have been told - and who it is from! I will certainly have no pleasure in saying "I told you so" should Solly be leaving!
  • Options
    £7m-£8m for hamer,solly and stephens.
  • Options

Clem said rather cyptically that we should watch Soton feeds over next few days.

When asked he said it was a keeper.

When asked which one he said "not hard to work out"

Don't annoy me again!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

£7m-£8m for hamer,solly and stephens.

I'd rate 3 of our core 11 at 10 million plus
  • Options
    If we can turn down 1.5m we are either minted or confident we can get more
  • Options

If we can turn down 1.5m we are either minted or confident we can get more

If we're turning that down I expect the offer we do/have accepted for to be much much higher
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Bless you cafcfan1990 - I was very right about the amount of business last pre season and way out on the January transfer window - but most likely because we were so far ahead of forecasted position. The one I got ridiculed for was Wagstaff leaving ... now there's been plenty of other people on here saying we are offering him to various clubs. Look - if you don't like the rumour don't read it or don't believe it. I'm only telling you what I have been told - and who it is from! I will certainly have no pleasure in saying "I told you so" should Solly be leaving!

I thought you got ridiculed for some Belgian and Moroccan aswell? I was just trying to ascertain how reliable your info was.
    If Solly does go, you can hardly say told you so can you. It's hardly a rumour from nowhere, there is a very good chance he will be leaving.
  • Options
    Hilarious. Keep punting these sure things and you'll get one right in the end and you can forevermore bask in insider status SC. I'd bet my truckload of Payner the Town Red tshirts and Amazing Secret Backer headbands. Even a stopped clock.....
  • Options
    This whole business regarding solly hammer and stephens is doing my head in. iv got a 2000 word essay to write and this is dominating my mindset!
  • Options

This whole business regarding solly hammer and stephens is doing my head in. iv got a 2000 word essay to write and this is dominating my mindset!

hamer is not going anywhere. Its just people conjuring up rumours because they think they know about transfers because they once got charlton to the champions league in football manager. Sully is probably going out on loan. Button is just competition and more of a possible replacement for sullivan

• Options
    Dont put iv in the essay
  • Options

Dont put iv in the essay

Siva
  • Options

supaclive said:

I thought you got ridiculed for some Belgian and Moroccan aswell? I was just trying to ascertain how reliable your info was.
    If Solly does go, you can hardly say told you so can you. It's hardly a rumour from nowhere, there is a very good chance he will be leaving.
    No - the Belgian and Moroccan were not me!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!