Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.

Hudds got 15k.

Hudds bigger than Blackburn ?

• Options
    Agree with Pig. Won't be saying that too often:-)
    They do have parachute money Callum. Even so, I think this will end badly. Not expecting them to get auto promotion at all.
  • Options

Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.

Headless chickens ?
  • Options

• Options
    Ooops !
  • Options
    8 mill for Rhodes yet Berbatov goes for 4 mill? crazy
  • Options
    So if the Solly deal is done, what is the delay?

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to West Ham, ( obviously not worth discussing Bolton - who would want to go there?). What if his agent is advising him to stay put and hold out for a bigger club. Maybe he has been advised to continue his development at Charlton and gain more experience at Championship level. Contracts can work both ways. Just a thought.

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

So if the Solly deal is done, what is the delay?

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to West Ham, ( obviously not worth discussing Bolton - who would want to go there?). What if his agent is advising him to stay put and hold out for a bigger club. Maybe he has been advised to continue his development at Charlton and gain more experience at Championship level. Contracts can work both ways. Just a thought.

Apparently he agreed terms a while ago. The hold up was the clubs agreeing a fee.
  • Options
    Latest tweet I've just seen:- Chris Solly will have a medical and will discuss personal terms tomorrow (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

I hope this is BS,not an official source.
  • Options
    We can but hope, dickplumb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Moose" was saying for months that a deal between us an west ham was done for baldock. Take what any of those people say with a pinch of salt.
  • Options

They do have parachute money Callum. Even so, I think this will end badly. Not expecting them to get auto promotion at all.

Rovers will be in the top 6.

• Options
    edited August 2012

Hudds got 15k.

Hudds bigger than Blackburn ?

No

Blackburn are a club that have fallen back down to their natural level after successful times and have disillusioned fans. Huddersfield are slightly above their natural level after a period of time at a lower level.
  • Options

Rovers will be in the top 6.

with the players they still have at their club, they should finish in the top one !
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    wouldn't surprise me.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Henry , Rovers do have a huge advantage on us and many others in terms of quality of players, but they have a very unpopular manager, who I think will get the tin tac by Christmas, along with a lot of negativity, this could count against them.

No reason why they can't appoint a good replacement and do well late on a la Wendies, just my pennies worth.
  • Options
    £8 for a bloke who has only done it in League 1....incredible. Nothing against Rhodes but with it being Blackbrun I hope he flops big time!
  • Options

£8 for a bloke who has only done it in League 1....incredible. Nothing against Rhodes but with it being Blackbrun I hope he flops big time!

I reckon we could afford him at that price....;-)

• Options

Henry , Rovers do have a huge advantage on us and many others in terms of quality of players, but they have a very unpopular manager, who I think will get the tin tac by Christmas, along with a lot of negativity, this could count against them.

No reason why they can't appoint a good replacement and do well late on a la Wendies, just my pennies worth.

I think Kean will turn it to his, and the teams, advantage.

And even if he is sacked, as you say, they have a good enough squad to go up.

• Options

This.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jordan who?
  • Options
    Does anyone remember the last time we actually knew for sure how much we received for a player?
  • Options
    If everyone who has posted on this thread pledged some money on the shirt sponsorship thread CL could sponsor 10 shirts.

Where are ya? Let's be having ya!
  • Options
    Not sure if it's true but I heard West Ham had to sell before anyone could be signed.
  • Options
    ... Bolton it is then ;)
  • Options
    Mrbacon said:

We need a we want you to stay song for Solly ready for Saturday.

Never gonna give Chris up
    ( Rick Astley)

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Latest tweet I've just seen:- Chris Solly will have a medical and will discuss personal terms tomorrow (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

I hope this is BS,not an official source.

This is strange....as others on here and other threads have said he agreed terms at least a month ago...and the clubs were the ones who could not agree a fee.....which rumour is true?.............There's only 1 way to find out!!!!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Got a feeling today is the day for movement
  • Options
    JT said:

Got a feeling today is the day for movement

You had your fruit and fibre?
  • Options
    Is it press day also

I hope that we go in hard in the press Confrence and ask the right people the right questions

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!