Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    'Wibble Wibble'

not tall enough
  • Options

Huddersfield Town have confirmed they have accepted a club record fee from Blackburn for Jordan Rhodes. SSN

(There was nothing this definite before, it was all conjecture).

except it's been on the Huddersfield O/S for hours

• Options
    Caroll won't go west ham, he dosen't want too. but if he did end up there i doubt they could afford solly too after their owners recent comments re:carroll
  • Options
    Andy Carroll & Allardyce. One for the purists
  • Options
    Apparently sullivans son on twitter says they might sign a top class striker which might be berbatov
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Knowing Sullivan's and Gold's previous for speaking bollocks, it probably is Michael Owen.
  • Options

Apparently sullivans son on twitter says they might sign a top class striker which might be berbatov

pretty sure the words "top", "class" and "Berbatov" have not been used in the same sentence for quite some time
    .... unless the sentence also contains the word "not"
  • Options

Two 'mights' in one sentence. We'll need a rumour of rumours thread soon.
  • Options
    Ive heard that Berbatov was going to Fulham
  • Options
    Press Day - now this should be interesting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Press Day - now this should be interesting!

wouldn't surprise me if CP sends Alex Dyer along especially if he is busy elsewhere ;-))

• Options
    @chislehurst: Chris Solly signs a three-year deal with West Ham, for an initial fee of »800,000.
    Announcement Thursday late afternoon.
    #cafc
  • Options
    800k lol
  • Options

@chislehurst: Chris Solly signs a three-year deal with West Ham, for an initial fee of »800,000.
    Announcement Thursday late afternoon.
    #cafc

No chance
  • Options
    He follows that tweet up with '(thats my prediction anyway)'
  • Options
    h
    Mike said:

Even without thinking about any outgoings we still need another centre mid and a cb especially now Taylor is injured and Dorian isn't ready. We have two fit at the club that Powell would consider playing! Hopefully Powell has a few deals lined up

Paul Elliot - joint player/elecution lessons role
  • Options
    800k!!! hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

800k!!! hahahahahahaha

let's all hope you are not laughing on the other side of your face later :-( All depends how desperate we are for money especially seeing as Villa have not even made an off for Stephens, yet, according to local rags.

• Options
    I almost bit on that. Whatever it is it will be undisclosed or a headline figure that hides the real immediate fee, neither club wants to lose face .. if it happens.
  • Options

Dizzle said:

800k!!! hahahahahahaha

let's all hope you are not laughing on the other side of your face later :-( All depends how desperate we are for money especially seeing as Villa have not even made an off for Stephens, yet, according to local rags.

Well I could lend them that.
    Pay it back when you like Tone.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peterborough pair George Boyd and Paul Taylor have turned down moves to Ipswich after discussing personal terms with the Suffolk club.

Boyd and Taylor underwent medicals at Portman Road on Wednesday after Ipswich agreed a fee with Posh for the two players believed to be in the region of £1.75million.

However, a statement on Peterborough's official club website said: "Winger George Boyd and striker Paul Taylor have rejected personal terms with Ipswich Town after meeting club officials."

Boyd and Taylor, who both have one year remaining on their contracts, were placed on the transfer list by Posh at the end of last season after failing to agree new deals at London Road.

Taylor was the subject of a failed bid from an unnamed club at the start of August, and the striker has regularly been linked with a move to the Premier League.
  • Options
    Both really good players. Just goes to show what a bit of money will get you I'm the champ. Baldock, Boyd and Taylor would cost about 3.5m outright and be a superb addition to any team.
  • Options

Both really good players. Just goes to show what a bit of money will get you I'm the champ. Baldock, Boyd and Taylor would cost about 3.5m outright and be a superb addition to any team.

Sorry to break it to you - Baldock is at Bristol City! Not sure about Taylor but I would definitely have George Boyd.
  • Options
    I'm well aware of that. My point was, look at what 3.5m will get you.
  • Options
    CP: "It is silly season with regards to transfers. We are going to hear all sorts of mad stories." (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    CP: "91 other managers and I will be pleased to see the transfer window close." (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    3.5 million is a lot of money though and who is Paul Taylor? From what I have gathered he has had a lot of past problems (including a drugs ban for cocaine) and a goalscoring record that doesn't get me on the edge of my seat. He's only 24 admittedly but I wouldn't want to pay 1 million odd for someone like him.
  • Options
    CP confirms that Chris Solly and Dale Stephens are training with Charlton, contrary to reports elsewhere. (IL) #cafc
  • Options

I'm well aware of that. My point was, look at what 3.5m will get you.

didn't mean to be a dick about that either, just the way you worded it implied Baldock could still be bought.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial

CP confirms that Chris Solly and Dale Stephens are training with Charlton, contrary to reports elsewhere. (
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!