Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

Crazy day.
    Dempsey to villa but Lambert knows nothing about it.
    Redknapp with his car window down outside his sandbanks abode saying he doesn't think he'll do much business today.

LOL. Harry will still buy a footballer at 10.55 tonight. he won't be able to stop himself.
  • Options
    George boyd is a massive crystal palace fan... Can't see wickham joining ipswich have first refusal apparently and I'm sure they would take him...

No new signings today, all new players will be loans and if reo coker does sign it will be at a later date

You've heard it here first.....
  • Options

CUE GEORGE BOYD CLAIMING HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS

An unfinished hair appointment
  • Options

Conor Wickham will rejoin Ipswich on loan - but George Boyd turns down Ipswich in favour of talks with Charlton - from a reliable source at ITFC.

Where is that quote from?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options

My uneducated on holiday forecast,

Stephens out, Quinn in, solly stays, and possibly Clarke out.D'guissen in.

I think it has been that all along despite some of the scurrilous rumours and nonsense on here. Not sure it will all happen but I'm sure that has been the plan.

• Options

Conor Wickham will rejoin Ipswich on loan - but George Boyd turns down Ipswich in favour of talks with Charlton - from a reliable source at ITFC.

Apparently back in talks with Ipswich.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/transfer_latest_george_boyd_talks_with_ipswich_town_back_on_1_1500422
  • Options
    This is like one giant game of Football Manager.

Love it.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Why would we need Wickham? BWP, Kermo, Haynes, Fuller, Smith and Cook are enough imo

Smith not quite ready for Championship football and will probably be loaned out, Cook is a winger.

That leaves BWP, Kermo, Haynes and Fuller for the season. There is room for one more Striker.

• Options
    Boyd walked away from ipswich yesterday after failing terms

You have to love deadline day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What are we going to do when the window shuts? Mind you, I've heard one or two whispers about some activity in January.
  • Options
    Brunello said:

My uneducated on holiday forecast,

Stephens out, Quinn in, solly stays, and possibly Clarke out.D'guissen in.

I think it has been that all along despite some of the scurrilous rumours and nonsense on here. Not sure it will all happen but I'm sure that has been the plan.

With you on that ... I know the day is not over ... and perhaps Solly is going although I've never fully believed it ... but there seems to have been elements of brinkmanship and smokescreens over the last few weeks
  • Options

CUE GEORGE BOYD CLAIMING HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS

He wants to get the super dooper beer pumps fitted at the Valley?

• Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    Hull on the verge of signing Quinn
  • Options
    Villa boss Paul Lambert says he is hoping to hear back from Charlton sooner rather than later.

He said: "I've not heard anything back from that one. That is in Charlton's

court at the moment."
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Villa boss Paul Lambert says he is hoping to hear back from Charlton sooner rather than later.

He said: "I've not heard anything back from that one. That is in Charlton's

court at the moment."

Working to get a replacement.
  • Options
    My guess is Stephens to Villa today. No signings coming in today but two loans in over next three weeks plus Clarke on loan somewhere.
  • Options
    'expressed his desire to leave'

hmmm. if true, will he be that willing to go now they've signed Dempsey?
  • Options
    Cooled interest in Dempsey now - he wants to go to Liverpool apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool now 4/7 favourites to sign Clint Dempsey after the striker says he wants to move to Anfield and not Villa Park. (Sky Sports)

If Stephens is going and we've missed out on Quinn then only Nigel Reo-Coker can send me to bed with a smile on my face tonight.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    This is gathering some more momentum now....if Dale has expressed a wish to leave, then sadly let him go (for the right price) and get Quinn in and NRC as quick as possible as we have a tough match tomorrow and the team will be leaving this afternoon for Nottingham.....new signings to play tomorrow need to be signed up within the next 61 minutes.

• Options

'expressed his desire to leave'

hmmm. if true, will he be that willing to go now they've signed Dempsey?

scrub that then.
  • Options
    SSN once again saying Villa and Fulham have agreed a fee as if they've gone back on what they said 10 minutes ago? What's going on there?
  • Options
    Brighton sign Orlandi from Swansea. Decent playmaker.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Hull on the verge of signing Quinn

They signed Elmohamady yesterday as well. He has looked quality when I have seen him.
  • Options
    BBC saying were in talks with Southampton for Dean Hammond. Would be very happy with that signing if Dale was to leave
  • Options
    BBC Sport saying we are in talks with Dean Hammond
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Liverpool now 4/7 favourites to sign Clint Dempsey after the striker says he wants to move to Anfield and not Villa Park. (Sky Sports)

If Stephens is going and we've missed out on Quinn then only Nigel Reo-Coker can send me to bed with a smile on my face tonight.

Have we missed out on Quinn??
  • Options
    edited August 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!