Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The guy they got instead of Stephens is out injured for three months so might be true. Hopefully they might up their bid 500k or so in January desperation.
  • No one is owning up NLA! They don't seem to be too confident then, I would look through your posts, it might be tedious but anything for a few pints right? : - )
  • ashley said:

With regards to Mark Noble ,let's see where we are in two years time ,who is in control and whom we try to sign.if lt is the likes of him then I won't be bothering any more .good luck to the rest of you who are perfectly entitled to your own views of the player.I would add to the list of God hope nots any of : Bobby Zamora ,Matthew Etherington and Titus Bramble in the next twelve to eighteen months.it seems that we have nothing to spend for the foreseeable so also won't be signing anyone in the foreseeable .therefore all talk of whom we might sign could be pointless.i am however assuming some money might be available in a year or so and speculating on whom I would never like to see us blow it on.

Ashley, are you munching your way through a packet of Randems at the mo?

• Who was it though ???

Was me mate, next time I can get back for a game I'll let ya know (if it happens)
  • Would rather lose Dale than Solly or Hamer so I won't be that disappointed if this happens assuming some of the money goes back into the side.
  • Llera leaving Wednesday.
  • Did I not have a little wager about Boyd to Leeds ??? Can't remember who with now either damn it was for two pints as well

Step forward my wager buddy

Me, NLA !

That'll be 2 pints of white wine then....

• Barcelona come in with a fresh bid, cej?
  • Llera leaving Wednesday.

Chelsea?

• Paul Walker ‏@Walkerpw

Miguel Llera's agent tells me he expects him to leave the club before the end of Jan. No new deal on the table, other clubs interested#SWFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Must admit dale has played well in the last set of games I have seen

Funny that it was the games before the window re opened

If they are willing to pay and not feck about with the money with add Ons etc as the payment

He can go hopefully the money can be spent on players if not it can go to help out the kitty and keep SCP out of the line of fire

Sensible stuff, NLA .

As long as SCP has a cunning plan for the midfield , I'd rather have money in the bank from a Stephens deal than a Solly or Hamer one.

• I reckon Man U will come in for him.
  • Who Stephens or mug i mean mig
  • Who Stephens or mug i mean mig

Big Mig of course. Champions League player if ever I've seen one.
  • More rumours may be rubbish

Nick Powell to Peterborough on loan
    Alan Judge and Chris Burke to Huddersfield

I hope the FA look in to the first deal if it happens as im sure there are rules to stop obvious favouritism like that, although if it happens and he helps Peterborough stay above and send Wednesday back down then i have no issue with it.

Nothing like throwing away your morals for a bit of Hatred.
  • Well played sayer

If it happens then we are on if the barca thing happens I will buy you a pub

Lol

• Paul Walker ‏@Walkerpw

Miguel Llera's agent tells me he expects him to leave the club before the end of Jan. No new deal on the table, other clubs interested#SWFC

The return of Big Mig?

I hope the FA look in to the first deal if it happens as im sure there are rules to stop obvious favouritism like that,
    I'm sure there isn't
  • Why wouldn't you tap your old man up for players if he is fergie and man yoo I just hope it comes out that he is a relation of SCP and we can get a few
  • Sponsored links:

• ashley said:

Bizarre ?Really ? What's bizarre about having no money to sign anyone ,assuming some money in the distant future and not wanting to waste it- after years of penury- on third rate , over rated has beens/ never were type players looking for a big pay day at our expense.quite happy with the type of player that we have playing for us at the moment thanks.had enough of Hasselbaink type nonsense that ,in part ,we have taken years to get over.

Whats bizzare is you speculating who we are going to sign in 2 years time lets focus on the present shall we?

• ashley said:

Bizarre ?Really ? What's bizarre about having no money to sign anyone ,assuming some money in the distant future and not wanting to waste it- after years of penury- on third rate , over rated has beens/ never were type players looking for a big pay day at our expense.quite happy with the type of player that we have playing for us at the moment thanks.had enough of Hasselbaink type nonsense that ,in part ,we have taken years to get over.

I think assuming that there will be money coming in and that this money will be squandered is fairly bizarre. Going on to name a group of pretty good solid pros that we have never been linked with, with experience in this league and the Prem, is fairly odd. The overall sentiment, "if you have money don't waste it", is pretty much something everyone
  • ashley said:

Whats bizzare is you speculating who we are going to sign in 2 years time lets focus on the present shall we?

Personally I hope we don't sign Lampard in two years time. He'll be older and fatter by then and will cost us a lot of the money we don't yet, and indeed may never, have.

For me I would prefer to see Kai Rooney in about 14 years but I guess a lot depends on the money we might or might not have

I hope the FA look in to the first deal if it happens as im sure there are rules to stop obvious favouritism like that, although if it happens and he helps Peterborough stay above and send Wednesday back down then i have no issue with it.

You never know Nick Powell may come to us, he might be Chris Powells love child very light love child mind you.

• Nicholas said:

More rumours may be rubbish

You never know Nick Powell may come to us, he might be Chris Powells love child very light love child mind you.

That would worry me, you need a bit of muscle in this league. Last thing we want is lightweight forwards
  • edited January 2013
    Villa fans on their forum think Stephens is practically a done deal .
  • If Stephens goes and we get 2-3m that is given to SCP to spend to make the whole squad stronger then that would be good business to me.
  • edited January 2013
    bobcafc7 said:

are they as underwhelmed as in the summer " why are we signing an ordinary jo from no mark Charlton" was how one put it, or perhaps their own ambitions have been reigned in and Dale represents their play making, ball winning saviour? Either way they are in a precarious position this season I think

• bobcafc7 said:

Let him go, he's good but I would rather have the money and our other players... and I doubt he would cut it in the prem he goes missing far to often and only seems to do well in spells of games.
  • One fan wrote that Pricthard could be the midfielder that they are crying out for, a 6"1 ball winner !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!