Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• They can have Stephens for that money to be honest. No problem with that.
  • More rumours may be rubbish

Nick Powell to Peterborough on loan
    Alan Judge and Chris Burke to Huddersfield

I hope the FA look in to the first deal if it happens as im sure there are rules to stop obvious favouritism like that,
    I'm sure there isn't
    Maybe im imagining it but im sure when that blatant incident at Preston after they sacked his son that there was a system to stop loan "cheating" like that but if im sure if there ever was it would not be enforced on Fergie.

• I know it would never happen but would you rather us sell Stephens for 2.5 million cash upfront or sell him for 1 million and be given Darren Bent for the remainder of the season on loan with Villa paying his wages?
  • If Chris got the 1 million to sign a couple of midfielders then i would take that second deal.
  • Agree that it would be good money for Dale - but we would be royally screwed in CM and would need at least 2 new midfielders in, plus a left winger (assuming JJ would move inside).

Do people really think that would happen?

Assuming Hollands is out of favour, we would basically only have Bradley Pritchard.
  • 1 mill and bent all day schlong
  • We could always get Jonsson back on loan.
  • Nicholas said:

I know it would never happen but would you rather us sell Stephens for 2.5 million cash upfront or sell him for 1 million and be given Darren Bent for the remainder of the season on loan with Villa paying his wages?

Good question. On the grounds that we've got 20 games plus the cup and we're probably not going to go up or down I'd say £1.5M or about 75k per match (assuming no injury or suspension) wouldn't be a good deal. I'll have the cash.
  • 1 mill and bent all day schlong

If only that could happen. It would make my season!
  • Thought this was a rumours thread not fantasy thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• as long as its not Marcus (show me the money) Bent
  • Sure it is just rubbish but on Twitter......

Forest Transfer Talk ‏@NFFC_Transfers

#CAFC also looking to sign #NFFC 's Guy Moussi for 600k

One appearance this season
  • Would really like Matt Ritchie of Swindon, some rumours going around Hollands plus cash, think that would be a very good deal for us
  • Could be Crewe Alexandra
  • Nicholas said:

I know it would never happen but would you rather us sell Stephens for 2.5 million cash upfront or sell him for 1 million and be given Darren Bent for the remainder of the season on loan with Villa paying his wages?

Love that to happen, but Bent will be playing for either QPR, WBA or Newcastle by Feb imo
  • Has to be odds on he will be at Newcastle. Cisse is going african nations soon aswell as losing BA leaves them with nothing.
  • Thought this was a rumours thread not fantasy thread.

95% of the rumours on here are a fantasy or just a crock of shit.

• Kieran Richardson on loan from Fulham on rumour site. Born in Greenwich, only played 7 games for them this year, left sided winger that would add a LOT!

Nice to dream.
  • Beckham

You heard it here first

Well on the other dale Stephens thread first

• Nicholas said:

Has to be odds on he will be at Newcastle. Cisse is going african nations soon aswell as losing BA leaves them with nothing.

No he won't, they didn't qualify!
  • Sponsored links:

• Really oh well. I make him 2-1 now to go there still.
  • Redrobo said:

Kieran Richardson on loan from Fulham on rumour site. Born in Greenwich, only played 7 games for them this year, left sided winger that would add a LOT!

Nice to dream.

I like that one
  • Graham Dorrans told he can find another club by WBA.
    Is he good enough for us ?
  • Graham Dorrans told he can find another club by WBA.
    Is he good enough for us ?

Good enough - yes.
    Feasible - don't think so a center mid with good prem experience can see a low prem taking him e.g. Reading.
  • Redrobo said:

Kieran Richardson on loan from Fulham on rumour site. Born in Greenwich, only played 7 games for them this year, left sided winger that would add a LOT!

Nice to dream.

As rumours go that isn't that far fetched. Some one get the newshopper to ask him that like we did with fuller!
  • Beckham

You heard it here first

Well on the other dale Stephens thread first

Sadly I called this in November in the thread wondering where he would end up.
    Swisdom said:

SE London. The Valley to be more specific

Restart his football academy

He said he wants one more challenge and with our new found russian godzillions we can afford him.

• Same sauce source

Swisdom
  • Well FR has been busy today:

03 Jan 2013 14:15:57
    charlton ins:
    Anthony Wordsworth
    Simeon Jackson
    Matt Ritchie
    Craig Dawson
    Andros Townsend

Out:
    Bradley Wright-Phillips
    Dale Stephens

03 Jan 2013 14:02:30
    Charlton athletic have now entered the race to sign brentford striker Harry Forrester. The deal could see both a some of money and bradely wright-Phillips in exchange.

03 Jan 2013 13:59:10
    Leicester now face competition from Charlton for the loan of Yago Falque

03 Jan 2013 12:49:51
    Charlton athletic are now in talks with fulham over a possible free transfer for Kieran Richardson the deal is expected to include a pay as you play contract.

02 Jan 2013 23:28:06
    Charlton have entered a 1 Million pound bid for Barnsley CM Perkins

02 Jan 2013 22:24:55
    Charlton athletic are in talks with mk dons over a possible swap of bradely wright-Phillips for Stephen gleeson. Mk dons are keen on signing the striker who is prolific at league one level in a move which could see the striker linking up with his father Ian wright who is currently coaching at milten Keynes dons.

02 Jan 2013 21:55:47
    Charlton athletic are eyeing up a possible move for out of favour Kieran Richardson from fulham on a free transfer.

And I doubt any of them will happen!!!!!

• I thought Gleeson recently broke his leg ?
  • Ackworth will have 'Danny Kedwell to Charlton' on FR before the end of the week.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!