Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I thought Gleeson recently broke his leg ?

Yup he did and that exactly why FR is the most unreliable site in the world. Just thought I'd put aload of it on this thread to get people to stop talking about Stephens.
  • Kieran Richardson for a free?! The same player Fulham paid £2 million for in the summer. Haha brilliant.
  • West Ham fans & owners of Dartford company where my daughter works were talking today about Solly to the Boleyn.

Thought this was a definite no go after the rumours of last summer.
  • I saw Forrester on NYD. Winger with two good feet and great touch and eye for goal. Like all wingers drifrs in and out of game. Young but not as good as BWP yet.
  • 03 Jan 2013 14:15:57
    charlton ins:
    Anthony Wordsworth
    Simeon Jackson
    Matt Ritchie
    Craig Dawson
    Andros Townsend

Out:
    Bradley Wright-Phillips
    Dale Stephens
    I'd take that to be honest. If all transfers were permanent and the incomings at least matched the outgoings that would be a good bit of business
  • Andros Townsend would be great
  • I have heard from Ackworth that Steve Portway is to sign.
  • Wanted us to get Simeon Jackson when he left Gills
  • The Nigerian player who we have 'signed' just tweeted

@Endurancemiz1: Check my Real name out OLANREWAJU KAYODE for those asking about me...

Pretty sure someone on here had posted a goal of his stating we should look at him (could have been ackworth)
  • edited January 2013
    He's from the ASEC academy?! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-H_jSc6zQ
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like he should be playing for Watford!
  • He's fast
  • Rumours:-
    Charlie Austin to Everton
    Jordan Rhodes to Reading
    Joe Cole to W Ham
  • Don't shoot the messenger ......

"Reds have a decent 20 goal a year boy in sights. BWP on the bus. Hollands, Stephens (not Villa) and Green too. Offers also for Kermogant again"

Just passing on .....

• When did we sign him
  • Does on the bus mean leaving?
    I've seen a rumour mentioning that we're after Nick Powell from Man U.
  • supaclive said:

Don't shoot the messenger ......

"Reds have a decent 20 goal a year boy in sights. BWP on the bus. Hollands, Stephens (not Villa) and Green too. Offers also for Kermogant again"

Just passing on .....

I don't quite grasp that :(
  • edited January 2013
    supaclive said:

Don't shoot the messenger ......

Just passing on .....

Has any of your inside info ever been right - have a feeling you are Ackworth in disguise!
  • 2 out of 4 right (15+ players to be signed before start of last season and Solly and Stephens were going nowhere in August) and the one I got wrong (saying Wagstaff was off and we were going to sign two marquee players in the last January window) - and I got slaughtered for that.

The one about we won't do a deal for the club until next Summer - who knows - only time will tell ....

So, I just pass on what I'm told and make no comment eitherway.

I certainly don't spend time making it up!

No likey, no lighty ....
  • I wanna know what bus BWP is on.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Just get on the bus, forget about us, and put the blame on me" . . . as the old song goes!
  • I wanna know what bus BWP is on.

• Simon Davies. Watch this space.

33 years old !

• Simon Davies? Bloody hell brings me back to when we signed Keith Gillespie
  • A young player from Derry, Mikhail Kennedy, is said to have signed for us according to twitter. Only 16 I believe so one for the future.

33 years old !

Also injury prone. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Be surprised if happens but it has come from a relatively decent source.

Although I'd have a lot of worries about his fitness, I'd still see him as better than anything we have at the moment on the wing.
  • I find it very encouraging that we have invetested in the youth team with players and coaches etc and we seem to have a really good crop of youngsters.. Worst comes to worst and we sell them it will still put some money in the coffers
  • bird is the Wordsworth
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!