Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• cha innit blud ta ras
  • I don't get what u is so worked up on pal it make perfect sense to me what the fella say
  • Robert Earnshaw is available from Cardiff
  • I don't get what u is so worked up on pal it make perfect sense to me what the fella say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lru4dJ4J6g
  • Pritchard linked with both Reading and Villa in the mail. I would be really sorry to see him go.

Transfer window open for nearly four days and we have not been linked with Bowyer yet. Is it too early to open a thread on if we will have him back again?
  • Nicky Bailey told he can leave in the summer, worth a punt in Jan?
  • Nicky Bailey told he can leave in the summer, worth a punt in Jan?

woudl love him back but they are letting him go because they can not afford his wages without promotion. We would not be able to either.
  • Ah thought it was strange.
  • Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce
    Charlton have made enquiry with #MUFC about taking Federico Macheda on loan till the end of the season. #CAFC #ADDICKS

Don't know if this is a credible source but would be a v good signing.
  • Wouldn't want him, personally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jaddick said:

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce
    Charlton have made enquiry with #MUFC about taking Federico Macheda on loan till the end of the season. #CAFC #ADDICKS

Scored a couple of goals 2 years ago and sice then hasn't done much at all. Not particularly interested to be honest

• Jaddick said:

apparently is looking for a way out at utd... view to a perm?
  • Jaddick said:

Why would it? He scored only one goal for Sampdoria in the cup and flopped at QPR and apart from a few good goals for UTD has done fuck all.

• Language is always evolving no need to get to bent out of shape over it IMO.

There's a difference between language evolving and it being grammatically incorrect.

Jaddick said:

Worth a go.
  • Peterborough chairman on SSN has just said that George Boyd will go either in this window or summer. In the last 48 hours two Premiership clubs and 6 Championship clubs have enquired about him. Probably rules us out...

There's a difference between language evolving and it being grammatically incorrect.

Jaddick said:

Worth a go.
    By that logic we should all be grunting like monkeys still, as that was our first language, where as apart from Millwall fans im sure we all prefer the current language.

• AlexC said:

Jaddick said:

Why would it? He scored only one goal for Sampdoria in the cup and flopped at QPR and apart from a few good goals for UTD has done fuck all.

Clearly has the ability or wouldn't be on Utd's books or loaned out to top division sides. We could do a lot worse. From what I've seen he looks a good player, especially for the championship.

Also, I think we've all learnt not to judge strikers we haven't seen much of before purely on their goal record..

Jaddick said:

Worth a go.
    By that logic we should all be grunting like monkeys still, as that was our first language, where as apart from Millwall fans im sure we all prefer the current language.

Spelling words incorrectly isn't going to evolve language is it?
  • Swisdom said:

Bubble said:

Bubble said:

The article actually reads that they are interested in a swap deal involving Wade Elliot - Swindon also interested

Always rated Wade Elliott and a better player than Danny Green, IMHO. Another player we were rumoured to be after during our premiership years
    Problem is his 34
    He's 34. ie he is = he's.
    His = belonging to him. That is his shirt.

Sorry but it winds me up :-)

Awaits abuse :-)
    I'm with you fella. I hate what is happening to are language

(that's another of my pet hates and is deliberate)
    So, where does 'fella' fit into your philosophy?

• Sponsored links:

Jaddick said:

Worth a go.

Spelling words incorrectly isn't going to evolve language is it?
    The correct way to spell changes, im semi joking anyway just hate the attitude of people being to fussy with grammar/spelling.
  • Language is always evolving no need to get too bent out of shape over it IMO.

I'm afraid that poor grammar & incorrect spelling really does my head in too.

• Redrobo said:

Transfer window open for nearly four days and we have not been linked with Bowyer yet. Is it too early to open a thread on if we will have him back again?

But he is doing his coaching badges at Sparrows Lane. (Fact)
  • Er! This is a Rumours Thread isn't it. Why is language and grammer being discussed - have we signed Professor Henry Higgins. 'In Hampstead, Hurricanes Hardly Ever Happen!'
  • Latest twitter rumour is that we've signed Anton Ferdinand on loan for the rest of the season.
  • mart77 said:

Latest twitter rumour is that we've signed Anton Ferdinand on loan for the rest of the season.

I would not be impressed with Brother of Duckface. OVerrated and useless

• Anton would be amazing at this level. (not that it will happen mind.)
  • Anton Ferdinand is rubbish - NO thanks!
  • Rather have Llera back than shite like Anton Ferdinand
  • Dansk_Red said:

Redrobo said:

But he is doing his coaching badges at Sparrows Lane. (Fact)
    Well I go to see. Missed that one. Should be good at throwing the tea cups around with his experience with sauce bottles.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!