Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Have we signed him or not ???

If he is 27 then put him straight in the team
  • Has riscardo taken that mri test thats what i want to know.. ;)
  • edited January 2013
    I would say no as there ism't much other that the original message on the internet.
  • Danny Green to Birmingham according to the SLP
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP
    And we've also got a transfer line on #cafc. Birmingham interested in a deal for Danny Green.

• razil said:

Has riscardo taken that mri test thats what i want to know.. ;)

I am 27 so maybe I can go straight in the team?
  • I wonder how much Birmingham will be willing to pay for Green
  • Dont really get that Aldershot one, he's injured, needs an operation, doesnt score many, plays two leagues below and is 24.
  • good move for him and us if we can get a decent fee of say 300k.
  • I thought Birmingham were skint.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

I thought Birmingham were skint.

Buckland money due.
  • Brum inquired about getting Green on loan
  • Redhenry said:

Brum inquired about getting Green on loan

if they pay all of his wages i would take this. Let him go and use his ages for other areas of the squad that need improving like CM. We have Waggy, Wilson and Pritchard who can all cover RM.
  • The article actually reads that they are interested in a swap deal involving Wade Elliot - Swindon also interested
  • Bubble said:

The article actually reads that they are interested in a swap deal involving Wade Elliot - Swindon also interested

Always rated Wade Elliott and a better player than Danny Green, IMHO. Another player we were rumoured to be after during our premiership years
  • Bubble said:

The article actually reads that they are interested in a swap deal involving Wade Elliot - Swindon also interested

Always rated Wade Elliott and a better player than Danny Green, IMHO. Another player we were rumoured to be after during our premiership years
    Problem is his 34
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Problem is his 34
    Maybe so, but he's still a good player with experience and would do us for a couple of seasons
  • No thanks to a swap deal for Wade Elliott... "I'm out"
  • I'd rather have Green stay than a 34 year old winger. Green is good backup for Wilson, and I think he still has a part to play this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Green for Elliot

Hmmmm let me think

A team more inconsistent than us IMO in bigger trouble than us want to swap a player at the end of his career for a younger version of him in his prime

Both not very good IMO

However green is better right now

Hmmmmm still thinking

Hmmm NO NO NO NO NO do one Clarke you piece of shite and talk properly when interviewed and stop looking at the floor
  • bird is the Wordsworth

Was this a tweet you got?

• Today on FR :

Chris Solly is Having a medical At Millwall Ahead of his 300K move ...
  • Rather get Chris Burke off Brum than Wade Elliott.
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Problem is his 34
    He's 34. ie he is = he's.
    His = belonging to him. That is his shirt.

Sorry but it winds me up :-)

Awaits abuse :-)
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Problem is his 34

and yet the world keeps spinning .............
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Problem is his 34

and yet the world keeps spinning .............
    Only one full stop needed there.
  • One for the "FACTS" section, David McGoldrick and Aaron MacLean both signed for Ipswich until the end of the season.
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Problem is his 34

I'm with you fella. I hate what is happening to are language

(that's another of my pet hates and is deliberate)
  • Language is always evolving no need to get to bent out of shape over it IMO.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!