Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• cfgs said:

But Wordsworth is under 24

was 24 on 3rd January

• Theres all this talk about Wordsworth but surely our immediate problem is at centre half isnt it?Taylor hasnt really played all season so cant be match fit and Morrison isnt on top form but no real mention of any centre halfs that im aware of either on loan or permanent!
  • Anton Ferdinand was mentioned last week.
  • Like I said,no mention of any centre halves!
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Hopefully we can offer money plus Hollands & Wagstaff/Green on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Wordsworth isn't that good
    In your opinion, the few time's i have seen him, he did look that good, if the deal is 300k plus a couple of players not in SCP plans at all then think it is a great bit of business.
    300k plus two players is not a good bit of business
    if we bought him for 300k + 2 players I think I may cry...

• Ok not realised he was out of contract in the summer plus i did mean the 2 players on loan rather then just giving them away.

Just don't see any reason to hang on to players who SCP seems to not favour when we could get in a player who can take us forward and make us stronger.
  • Seriously hope Palace don't sign DJ Campbell.

He's a lively player who can run the line very well. Sort of like a fit Danny Haynes!

Would love him here.
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Hopefully we can offer money plus Hollands & Wagstaff/Green on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Wordsworth isn't that good
    In your opinion, the few time's i have seen him, he did look that good, if the deal is 300k plus a couple of players not in SCP plans at all then think it is a great bit of business.
    300k plus two players is not a good bit of business
    if we bought him for 300k + 2 players I think I may cry...

Maybe we need to lose some wages to get him in, and that may be the only solution for CP.

• 10 Jan 2013 11:04:57
    Bristol city exits in January

Elliot to Charlton
    Skuse to Ipswich
    M Wilson released
    M Bates released
    J Edwards To YTFC
    Tangs To Crawley

10 Jan 2013 09:43:35
    Lambert is being backed by the Villa hierarchy, and has been given £10m to save their season. Liam Dunk, Dale Stephens, Tom Huddlestone and Kelvin Leerdam have all been mentioned. A fee has already been agreed with Charlton for Stephens. Villa have been speaking to Spurs about a loan for Huddlestone, but 2 other PL teams are interested. Liam Dunk is expected to move to Crystal Palace
  • cfgs said:

But Wordsworth is under 24

was 24 on 3rd January

Ok thought he had just turned 23, well screw them over then CP get him for a half eaten bag of Frazzles

• Sponsored links:

• Sounds like the Danny Green for Wade Elliott one doesn't have legs

http://bit.ly/ZLRy9k

• Sounds like the Danny Green for Wade Elliott one doesn't have legs

http://bit.ly/ZLRy9k

“I’ve spoken to their number two (Derek Fazackerley) this week actually about something completely different.

What was that then?
  • Probably asking how you spell Fazackerley for his Chrismas card.
  • Thats not wordsworths twitter account is it
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP
    South London Press understands that #cafc made loan enquiry to Bolton for Marvin Sordell. #bwfc Other attacking targets in paper tomorrow.
  • SLP said we approached Bolton for Marvin Sordell on loan
    South London Press understands that #cafc made loan enquiry to Bolton for Marvin Sordell. #bwfc Other attacking targets in paper tomorrow.

Might have some legs .. Davies has moved to Notlob from Barnsley, Sordell may be surplus
  • Would be a good signing if he comes with the right attitude
  • Sordell has been useless for Bolton
  • Let's hope Hamer and JJ don't start tweeting him.
  • Sponsored links:

• AlexC said:

Sordell has been useless for Bolton

that's why he's 'available' .. Powell might get the best from him

Might have some legs ..
    He'd be pretty useless as a footballer without!
  • Oggy Red said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

Might have some legs ..
    He'd be pretty useless as a footballer without!
    equal opportunities commission new rules .. legless ruffians may apply for professional football scholarships (:->)
  • Come to think of it, Lincs .... there's been a few legless footballers, out on the p!ss on a Friday night.
  • Oggy Red said:

Come to think of it, Lincs .... there's been a few legless footballers, out on the p!ss on a Friday night.

not to mention mon tue wed thu sat & sun !! .. the little devils
  • Would be a good signing if he comes with the right attitude

Is that what they call a right back oop north ? Is he any good ?

• Several people on twitter claiming a big signing by our standards is being announced tomorrow
  • Wss
    Plaaayer
    Afka
    Gumbo
  • Including Captain JJ haha.
  • big signing? .. Big Mig returns to the valley, all 6ft 4 of him .. that'll cheer up a few punters on here
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!