Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• RedChaser said:

Bentley is back from Russia.

Wow that will need a decent servicing! Try cacf brown his Father in law is a mechanic :-)
    I wish, couldnt afford a delboy three wheeler.
  • Maybe good news, by all accounts Allardyce has said that his business is finished except for a left back.

have they signed olsson yet?
  • edited January 2013

Maybe good news, by all accounts Allardyce has said that his business is finished except for a left back.

have they signed olsson yet?
    Not according to SSN interview I saw with Allardyce earlier Blackburn purported to want£7m? Big Sam acknowledged negotiations were on going.
  • Doubt Ferdinand will be going anywhere at the mo, especially now Nelson wants out of QPR to go into management. That rumour was started by the @transfer_123 twitter account that was set up last week and has already been closed down.
  • edited January 2013

10 Jan 2013 09:43:35
    Lambert is being backed by the Villa hierarchy, and has been given £10m to save their season. Liam Dunk, Dale Stephens, Tom Huddlestone and Kelvin Leerdam have all been mentioned. A fee has already been agreed with Charlton for Stephens. Villa have been speaking to Spurs about a loan for Huddlestone, but 2 other PL teams are interested. Liam Dunk is expected to move to Crystal Palace

Clearly bull as Liam Dunk doesnt exist. maybe Lewis Dunk at Brighton?
  • Finch and bdl on windup

Good luck to them only a bit of banter if they are messing

Jamie Read has been transferred from the BBC to the OMBC

Outer Mongolians get ready for chat !!
  • Johnnie Jackson is our new Chief Scout
  • Peter Finch ‏@peterfinch46
    There appears to be a Land Rover in Valley car park reg BEX 23

Ha, ha! 23 was Phil Chapple's old shirt number too!

• JJ is our leader - That is all!
  • BEX 23 is Bexley Dan. At least it means our central midfield is now being addressed ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Jason Scotland and Marvin Sordell on FR now

Anyone seen the SLP? Who was the striker Cawley wasn't naming?
  • Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
    Fulham right-back Stephen Kelly is having a medical at Reading, more on #SSN

Solly to Fulham?
  • They have Riether who is their first choice right back
  • Jason Scotland and Marvin Sordell on FR now

Jeff_Schlupp was one cant remenmber others someone from fulham i think
  • Beckboy said:

Jason Scotland and Marvin Sordell on FR now

Jeff_Schlupp was one cant remenmber others someone from fulham i think

Cawley re-hashing old rumours again to sell papers................surely not !!

• Haven't seen the article in the SLP but I'm informed that Karim Frei of Fulham , Andros Townsend of Spurs ,Hogan Ephraim of QPR and Jeffrey Schlupp of Leicester were mentioned as well as Marvin Sordell.
  • Cawley probably thinks 'mention enough names and one of them will come good' and then claim a scoop.
  • what's happened to the "unbelievable Jeff" news that Big Dave was alluding to last night ? I thought he was past sending out wind-ups
  • If we went the whole transfer window and just got Townsend on loan till the end of the season id still be a very happy chappy.

Exactly what we need
  • frei from Fulham, yes please
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldn't any announcement of signings be better done tomorrow - when we have a home game
  • I think i'd prefer it today so they can go into the squad for tomorrow and get us off to a flying start.
  • Madz said:

I think i'd prefer it today so they can go into the squad for tomorrow and get us off to a flying start.

Yeh, take your point but they would have to be very good. It don't happen elsewhere very often does it. Are we getting Demba Ba's brother then?

I heard from a Fulham fan they like this lad a lot, is he a youngster, dont know much about him?
  • Marvin Sordell was at the training ground this week according to those ITK.

I heard from a Fulham fan they like this lad a lot, is he a youngster, dont know much about him?
    Yea. Played left wing against us. Good player but sols had him in his pocket
  • BDLBDL
    edited January 2013
    Golfie, if I told you you would explode.
  • BDL said:

Golfie, if I told you you would explode.

you're such a tease !!

• Tell him FFS

Put us all out of his misery

8)
  • Ben Hamer ‏@BenHamer21
    @Sportconsam: @BenHamer21 How do you rate Wordsworth from Colchester? He is being strongly linked to #CAFC” scored past me! Must be wooldy!

Got to love Hamer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!