Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Quick get it on FR. Three posts on here - that should be enough to make it a nailed on fact.
  • Great winger Noone is......

Seriously he is class, would walk into our team.
  • So we think the manager at Notts County picked a club at random ---------then chose two of that clubs players and then invented a story that we offered em in exchange for one of his !
    Or maybe we did make the move got told to naff off and rather than admit we were doing a BOGOFF deal said there was nothing in it

£100K for Wordsworth ? might as well be £5million we aint got any money

I'd imagine we enquired and said you can have someone on loan. How about Green? No? How about BWP? No.
  • edited January 2013

Great winger Noone is......

You see! This is how it happens! And now I'm going to be checking this site and Charlton News 10 times a day to see if we've got any closer to signing him even though I know it was down to a spelling mistake on this thread. It's driving me f****ng mental!!
  • Noone is a good player, remember him when he was at Exeter.

can't believe we've apparently nearly signed him.
  • edited January 2013
    Heard we've signed South Korean international Fa Kin No Wan
  • Heard we've signed South Korean international Fa Kin No Wan

racist.
  • edited January 2013
    Paul Benson has signed on loan, Swindon to Cheltenham, until the end of the season.
  • Rumour has it that reading the rumour thread is pointless.
    We no have money.
  • George Boyd is holding talks with Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Great winger Noone is......

You see! This is how it happens! And now I'm going to be checking this site and Charlton News 10 times a day to see if we've got any closer to signing him even though I know it was down to a spelling mistake on this thread. It's driving me f****ng mental!!
    Sorry :(

where did you hear that ? out of allthe palyers mentioned on here, Boyd & Judge are the only two i'd really be pleased with - if Boyd signs for Palarse will are fooked on Sat.

where did you hear that ? out of allthe palyers mentioned on here, Boyd & Judge are the only two i'd really be pleased with - if Boyd signs for Palarse will are fooked on Sat.

Peterborough's Chairman tweeted it:

Darragh MacAnthony ‏@DMAC102
    We have agreed terms with Crystal Palace for the transfer of George Boyd tonight. The player will now talk terms with Palace.
  • Boyd's a Palace fan ain't he?
  • by standing still we are going backwards - we are not safe yet from relegation and if we get dragged down amongst the bottom 4 or 5 teams we could easily not get out of it.
  • heard today that we pulled out of deal to sign Wordsworth, expect a loan midfelder in on thursday.
  • by standing still we are going backwards - we are not safe yet from relegation and if we get dragged down amongst the bottom 4 or 5 teams we could easily not get out of it.

PANIC!!!!

We're nearer the top than the bottom
  • what I can't get my head around is that the board are supposed to have a 3-5 yr plan, which was firstly to get out of League 1 (which we did at the first time of their asking), to then consolidate in the Championship and then push onto the Premiership - at which time I expect they are looking to sell & make a profit.

We are currently losing £8m + a season and the only way to stem these losses is to get promotion - so at some point we need to spend........and spend big, I would have thought it would be best to buy players when you can, maybe 1 or 2 now, a couple more in the summer etc etc

If we don't have the money now, we are going to have less in the summer, and even less next year (seeing as we are losing money every month) so, to me, the longer we stay as we are, the worse the situation gets..........and god forbid we get relegated.

Unless TJ or Slater are waiting for an eldery relative to pass away & inherit some money or they have an endowment policy due to mature later this year !!!

• It all depends where & when the money is coming from.
  • Sponsored links:

• "The money" !!!!!!!! There ain't any.
  • We have found out who can mix it in this league and where we need to strenghen to move forward and look capable of staying in this league.

Loan players can be bought in to plug any gaps caused by injury/suspensions or to improve should we start dropping points.

Players tend to be cheaper in the summer so unless a player that is on our A list becomes available I do not think we will sign anyone.
  • edited January 2013

"The money" !!!!!!!! There ain't any.

At the moment.....but don't expect that to change anytime soon.

• I will eat my hat and a pair of my shorts if we sign anyone before the transfer window closes.
  • I will eat my hat and a pair of my shorts if we sign anyone before the transfer window closes.

Oh now I really hope we sign somebody, anybody.
    I expect a youtube video to enjoy.

• From the Mirror - Stoke are to make a late £2.5m move for Crystal Palace midfielder Mile Jedinak - hopefully before Saturday! I thought he had a decent game against us at The Valley.

Sounds good as the Palace fan I know that goes to the home matches says he is the main man and they are poor without him.
  • do they still allow loans after the trasfer window closes?
  • I can lend you a tenner til March.

Wonga

Loans allowed after February 8th

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!