Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The bad news...it looks like we won't be making any signings, but on the other hand we haven't lost any players (yet...).
  • Schlupp is the new Mullins/Purse.
  • Jenkinson to Stoke on loan
  • Jeff Schlupp is the new Darren Purse.

Jack Butland has turned down Chelsea. Good on him
  • Jenkinson to Stoke on loan

Surprising, from what I have seen of Arsenal this year Sagna has been a proper crockful
  • sam3110 said:

Jenkinson to Stoke on loan

Surprising, from what I have seen of Arsenal this year Sagna has been a proper crockful
    Is that confirmed? I thought Arsenal had rejected that idea.
  • no idea, I have only seen it on here just now!
  • sam3110 said:

Jenkinson to Stoke on loan

Is that confirmed? I thought Arsenal had rejected that idea.
    why it is in the rumours thread
  • Didn't Sheffield. U sign a Scottish player not that long ago so why do they need BWP

BWP isn't Scottish, and anyway there isn't a quota.

• Sky Sports understands Qatari champions Lekhwiya have thwarted Wigan's hopes of signing Madjid Bougherra this month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good result for Wigan then.
  • iaitch said:

Good result for Wigan then.</blockquote

agreed

• Shrew said:

iaitch said:

Good result for Wigan then.

I know he's probably not Premier League standard but would you have him back here?
  • Anyone who is even considering Ritchie from Swindon, think again!

AFC Bournemouth have tabled a bid for Swindon Town winger Matt Ritchie, BBC Wiltshire has learned.

The Cherries offered Town £400,000 to sign Ritchie on a permanent deal during last year's January transfer window, but their advances were rejected.

Robins manager Paolo Di Canio said last week that no offers had been made for the 23-year-old former Portsmouth player and he was not for sale. But it is thought Bournemouth made a fresh bid earlier this week.
  • Anyone who is even considering Ritchie from Swindon, think again!

AFC Bournemouth have tabled a bid for Swindon Town winger Matt Ritchie, BBC Wiltshire has learned.

The Cherries offered Town £400,000 to sign Ritchie on a permanent deal during last year's January transfer window, but their advances were rejected.

Robins manager Paolo Di Canio said last week that no offers had been made for the 23-year-old former Portsmouth player and he was not for sale. But it is thought Bournemouth made a fresh bid earlier this week.

It seems that even Bournemouth have more money than we do!
  • Seems as though Bournemouth have agreed a few thought to be less than£500k according the local Bournemouth rag (Echo)
  • I refuse to believe it till @JT 's brother says so.
  • wordsworth twitter

anthony wordsworth ‏@wordy22
    Massive thank you to @ColU_Official players, staff, and fans. Gave me the opportunity to play football and will be forever greatfull. ❤
  • edited January 2013

Anyone who is even considering Ritchie from Swindon, think again!

It seems that even Bournemouth have more money than we do!
    EVERYONE'S got more money than us !

cepting Pompey
  • Bournemouth are owned by Russian's though aren't they? So they do actually have quite a bit of dosh, I think they paid £1 mill for Tubbs from Crawley last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• BWP rumour to swindon?.
  • BWP rumour to swindon?.

Can they not afford their own rumours??

;-)
  • So.must be wordsworth joining ipswich coz of the twitter goodbye :-/
  • uie2 said:

So.must be wordsworth joining ipswich coz of the twitter goodbye :-/

Confirmed on twitter - he's a tractor boy. Looks rather glum in the pic though

• Swisdom said:

uie2 said:

So.must be wordsworth joining ipswich coz of the twitter goodbye :-/

Confirmed on twitter - he's a tractor boy. Looks rather glum in the pic though

Wouldn't you be glum if you'd just committed yourself to staying in carrot-crunching country?

• It's a shame because you can see what a LITTLE bit of money gets you - Wordworth, Ritchie, Judge are all excellent players at this level.
  • It's a shame because you can see what a LITTLE bit of money gets you - Wordworth, Ritchie, Judge are all excellent players at this level.

When you say this level, what level are you talking about?

As they are all in League 1.

• Ritchie deal to Bournemouth has gone through for £500k
  • We have suffered through the last two transfer windows, as penance for all the excitement CP gave us the summer before last.
  • Judge get him into our club tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!