Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• J BLOCK said:

Becchio at Leeds has handed in a transfer request

turned downed a new contract - supposedly their highest paid player & he is looking for more...............

don't think we will be in for him then.

• I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.

What a strike force that would be, Marlon King and Ched Evans!
    the ball (and chain) gang
  • If we are getting king, its a good job we don't have cheerleaders...
  • I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.

What a strike force that would be, Marlon King and Ched Evans!
    Stroke force more like.
    Really, this passes as comedy????
  • edited January 2013
    Comedy / banter
  • Considering we have had a certain player on loan who had done time for Armed Robbery as a teenager, did anyone moan back in 1996 when Ricky Otto was in a red shirt?

• Not wrong with a bit of armed robbery mate
  • shirty5 said:

Considering we have had a certain player on loan who had done time for Armed Robbery as a teenager, did anyone moan back in 1996 when Ricky Otto was in a red shirt?

There is a differene between being a sexual predator and being well hard.
  • I'm not talking about King, I was asking the question about Otto!
  • shirty5 said:

Considering we have had a certain player on loan who had done time for Armed Robbery as a teenager, did anyone moan back in 1996 when Ricky Otto was in a red shirt?

There is a differene between being a sexual predator and being well hard.
    I would have thought they go together quite well.
  • Sponsored links:

• BWP to Sheffield Wednesday
  • BWP to Sheffield Wednesday

Fire them straight back up next season.

• J BLOCK said:

Greenie said:
    He’s too good for you, He’s too good for you, Wilfried Zaha, he’s too good for you
    He showed up at Man U with a tee shirt with Imogen Thomas on it.
  • J BLOCK said:

Greenie said:
    He’s too good for you, He’s too good for you, Wilfried Zaha, he’s too good for you
    He showed up at Man U with a tee shirt with Imogen Thomas on it.

lol...that'll go down well!!

I'm talking about the t-shirt by the way!! ;-)
  • That is just class!! Clearly not the sharpest tool then!!

• Who the hell is she and how the hell would you be able to decipher it was her from that t-shirt? I'm getting old, clearly.
  • Valley11 said:

Who the hell is she and how the hell would you be able to decipher it was her from that t-shirt? I'm getting old, clearly.

Not sure how Guinness knew it was her - you'd better delete your browser history mate - but she's the girl who Giggs had an affair with.

I'm sure his squad initiation will be a doddle after turning up in that! ;-)
  • Massive have signed Lita on loan.
  • Anyone know what Dale and Ceddy said in SLP?
  • TelMc32 said:

Valley11 said:

Who the hell is she and how the hell would you be able to decipher it was her from that t-shirt? I'm getting old, clearly.

Not sure how Guinness knew it was her - you'd better delete your browser history mate - but she's the girl who Giggs had an affair with.

I never forget a face ;-{0)
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

Valley11 said:

I never forget a face ;-{0)
    Fair play to you!
  • @ceddyevina has just tweeted saying he is signing for newcastle
    didnt see that one coming at all
  • All the French nationals in the UK are tweeting that.

Pardew after some soixante-neuf no doubt.
  • @ceddyevina has just tweeted saying he is signing for newcastle
    didnt see that one coming at all

bloody hell. Where are our signings? Ceddy just looked like he was coming good. Sure it's the real CE?

• As Addickted said a few French player have done it, Jimmy Kebe at Reading did it yesterday.
  • Kebe tweeted

"On my way to Newcastle, having medical then sign a four-year contract."

Followed by

"Oops I thought if you're French and play football you pop into Newcastle and sign a contract? Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFC#."
  • ah - just Ceddy's little joke then.
  • It's no joke, Kermo and Devite are signing for Newcastle too.

We get Rob Elliot plus cash.
  • Oggy Red said:

It's no joke, Kermo and Devite are signing for Newcastle too.

We get Rob Elliot plus cash.

You forgot Kerkar.

• lol .....seems CP has also forgotten Kerkar
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!