Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I am scared it will happen as i said before i think i would look at SCP in a differnt way

Surely we have more faith in SCP than we're showing on here ! Or maybe there's more to the player than we know from the press coverage....

• I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.
  • Heard from a friend I know at the valley that Powell has been in touch with Tony Pulis about taking Michael Owen on a short term loan deal.
  • don't believe that for a second sorry
  • Well he is quite reliable. I told him I didn't beleive it eithier but trust me this geezer walks on fooking water. His bed makes itself in the mornings thats how cool he is. He was the one who told me we were getting john barnes,di canio and hasselbaink
  • Were you even born when we signed John Barnes?
  • 1938 I was born, So respect your elders, I am just young at heart mate
  • I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.

What a strike force that would be, Marlon King and Ched Evans!
  • Owen? No fookin chance, more likely to sign his royal fatness (Brazilian) Ronaldo
  • CAFCElite said:

1938 I was born, So respect your elders, I am just young at heart mate

Apologies sir.

• Sponsored links:

• Michael Owen? Who is he?
  • if we signed marlon king i wouldn't attend the vallley until he left
  • Michael Owen? Who is he?

One of the best English Strikers of all time

• owen and haynes - deadly partnership (hamstring heaven)
  • yeah i know, we might aswell sign kieron dyer
  • OMG King and Owen front.........Owanking hmmmmmmmm surely not true.
  • Thing is, he won't score 20 goals. He's past it and a scum bag. He wasn't that special at his peak either.

I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.

Stroke force more like.
  • CAFCElite said:

Michael Owen? Who is he?

One of the best English Strikers of all time

All time? That's a bit exaggerated in my opinion. He is closer to how great heskey was apart from a 2 year period and not close to the level of Shearer.
    So"this" Michael Owen is not the same as "that" one who played for England
  • Didnt the marlon king rumour come from football rumours. I wouldnt worry to much. Powell is better than that
  • Looks like our friends at millwall are selling Henderson to forest.

Losing their two goalscorers this month I feel for them.....
  • Sponsored links:

Yeah me to hahahahaha

Awe... i'm welling up here! c^nts
  • Owen Haynes and King ----------two made of glass and one in the glass house
  • Thing is, he won't score 20 goals. He's past it and a scum bag. He wasn't that special at his peak either.

I would be extremely disappointed if we signed a player like King. Whilst we are at it why not team him up with Lee Hughes and perhaps Ched Evans could sign a pre contract agreement too. Jeez. Don't want any scumbags like this in a Charlton shirt EVER. In SCP I trust.

Stroke force more like.
    Superb!
  • Greenie said:
    He’s too good for you, He’s too good for you, Wilfried Zaha, he’s too good for you
  • edited January 2013
  • Becchio at Leeds has handed in a transfer request

Yeah me to hahahahaha

This
  • edited January 2013
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21180202

they manage to get £10m upfront plus £5 million in add-ons AND still get to keep him until the end of the season, thus helping them to stay in the play-offs, whereas we get about £1m for our youngsters and in the case of Shelvy didn't play him towards the end of the season in case he got crocked !!

Pah !!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!