Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• He was an arrogant horrible shit from memory
  • Mainly Thursday nights we went there arry to kick the weekend off to a good start from about 92 onwards
  • Marlon King 20 goals a season ? who for Belmarsh United
  • Hogan Ephraim looks like he maybe on the way,on loan from QPR
  • Wait and see. Just cos it's on twitter people are assuming it is us (even the story that a bid has been accepted seems weak).

Personally I'd be surprised if we buy anyone this window without someone going out first.

As I said.

When its on the OS : - )
  • Wait and see. Just cos it's on twitter people are assuming it is us (even the story that a bid has been accepted seems weak).

Personally I'd be surprised if we buy anyone this window without someone going out first.

As I said.

When its on the OS :
    - )
    Thing is this post is titled RUMOURS, RUMOURS, and not CONFIRMED ON OS, CONFIRMED ON OS
  • Wordsworth has started following @CAFCOfficial again on twitter in the last hour... strange one.
  • TravHouse said:

Wordsworth has started following @CAFCOfficial again on twitter in the last hour... strange one.

Not sure it is really his twitter account although he follows players not many follow back.
  • Richard J said:

TravHouse said:

Wordsworth has started following @CAFCOfficial again on twitter in the last hour... strange one.

Not sure it is really his twitter account although he follows players not many follow back.
    Think it must be, only because he tweeted photos of himself and other Col U players in hotel rooms a while back.
  • It's definitely his account.
  • Sponsored links:

• Id imagine he could be waiting for the club to confirm it before he says anything ?
  • Family business has got a box at Colchester, it's definitely his twitter account. Not been to watch them this season as there home games are usually same as ours, but old man tells me his been way of form this season, but the whole club is struggling this year, last season he was a real diamond in the dirt down there, would love to see him at the valley
  • edited January 2013
  • This thread has been lacking the truth of FR for a while:

22 Jan 2013 20:39:16
    Charlton outs:

.wright-Phillips 300k mk dons
    .hollands 200k Bournemouth
    .stephens 2.5m Aston villa

Ins:
    .nathan Redmond 1.5million Birmingham
    .jay tabb free reading
    .marlon king free Birmingham
    .thomas eisfield loan arsenal

22 Jan 2013 18:53:02
    Colchester have accepted a bid from Charlton for Anthony wordsworth- no price was mentioned but I believe it is about £200,000

22 Jan 2013 22:07:33
    Charlton to sign;
    Wordsworth (Colchester)
    King (Birmingham)
    Hall (Watford) loan
    Young (QPR)
    Townsend (Tottenham) loan
    Paterson (Burnley)
    Frei (Fulham) loan
    Judge (Notts county)

Charlton to sell;
    Wright-Phillips (Colchester, Notts county, Brentford)
    Green (Bourmouth, Notts county)
    Sullivan (Colchester)
    Pope (Brentford, Welling) loan
    Hughes (Porstmouth)
    Stephens (Aston Villa)
    Cook, Kerkar (Gillingham) loan
    Cort (Burnley)
    Pritchard (Fulham)

23 Jan 2013 11:43:26
    Charlton will not be sign all the thousands of players that we've been linked with on here as there is no way on earth that we have got the funds to do so. However we are very close to signing Wordsworth from Colchester United to strengthen the midfield. We need to sell before we buy so someone may also be on there way out....

• Given that the Welling keeper has just been called up for the England C Squad I doubt Pope would get a game
  • If anyone seriously thinks Villa will be signing Stephens has got a screw loose.

It's been well documented by just about everyone that Villa need experience. That rules Stephens out.

They wanted him in the summer but got Westwood instead. They don't need him now.

Time to move on with that rumour.
  • I've been following it for a while - seems legit to be honest.

He followed @CAFCOFFICIAL last week and got some flak from colchester fans so unfollowed. Seems there may have been a hitch with the move so he removed. Maybe now then the move is closer to completion....
  • Anyone who bullshits about signing a player "who will make you

This thread has been lacking the truth of FR for a while:

22 Jan 2013 20:39:16
    Charlton outs:

.wright-Phillips 300k mk dons
    .hollands 200k Bournemouth
    .stephens 2.5m Aston villa

Ins:
    .nathan Redmond 1.5million Birmingham
    .jay tabb free reading
    .marlon king free Birmingham
    .thomas eisfield loan arsenal

22 Jan 2013 18:53:02
    Colchester have accepted a bid from Charlton for Anthony wordsworth- no price was mentioned but I believe it is about £200,000

22 Jan 2013 22:07:33
    Charlton to sign;
    Wordsworth (Colchester)
    King (Birmingham)
    Hall (Watford) loan
    Young (QPR)
    Townsend (Tottenham) loan
    Paterson (Burnley)
    Frei (Fulham) loan
    Judge (Notts county)

Charlton to sell;
    Wright-Phillips (Colchester, Notts county, Brentford)
    Green (Bourmouth, Notts county)
    Sullivan (Colchester)
    Pope (Brentford, Welling) loan
    Hughes (Porstmouth)
    Stephens (Aston Villa)
    Cook, Kerkar (Gillingham) loan
    Cort (Burnley)
    Pritchard (Fulham)

23 Jan 2013 11:43:26
    Charlton will not be sign all the thousands of players that we've been linked with on here as there is no way on earth that we have got the funds to do so. However we are very close to signing Wordsworth from Colchester United to strengthen the midfield. We need to sell before we buy so someone may also be on there way out....

I bet 10dog's looking forward to that move!
  • I'll probably get slaughtered for this but I'd be over the moon if we signed King. Sure he's a scumbag, but to be honest, I couldn't give two flying hoots if he scored 20+ goals a season.

You mean he could be OUR scumbag ?

My computer says "NO" .

• edited January 2013
    10dog to pompy?? LOL

• Sponsored links:

• I reckon s
    TravHouse said:

Also noticed it but has unfollowed it again..
  • Marlon King? Hell's teeth; I hope not.....the man is vermin.
  • edited January 2013
    Wouldn't be surprised to see Richie Wellens to us on loan. (No inside knowledge)
  • I'll probably get slaughtered for this but I'd be over the moon if we signed King. Sure he's a scumbag, but to be honest, I couldn't give two flying hoots if he scored 20+ goals a season.

My computer says "NO" .

Come on, you gotta admit the guy is a goalscorer! You can't honestly tell me that if he scored us the goals to win us promotion (hypothetically speaking) that you wouldn't be over the moon?! Surely I can't be on my own with this opinion?! Ha!
  • Putting the off the pitch stuff to one side, King is nearly 33 and is probably on v decent money. We can do better, without even considering his past.
  • edited January 2013

Wouldn't be surprised to see Richie Wellens to us on loan. (No inside knowledge)

I have always liked Wellens since his time @ Donny. He was at Ipswich earlier this season and didnt get much game time. A Leicester fan on here a while ago is of the opinion that his bad injury has done for him. Good player in his day, perhaps now he's a spent force. I would hope not

My computer says "NO" .

Come on, you gotta admit the guy is a goalscorer! You can't honestly tell me that if he scored us the goals to win us promotion (hypothetically speaking) that you wouldn't be over the moon?! Surely I can't be on my own with this opinion?! Ha!
    The silence is deafening, Dom...

• I am scared it will happen as i said before i think i would look at SCP in a differnt way
  • Personally would not attend any Charlton matches whilst he was earning money from our great club, some things are more important then success on the pitch, that im not even sure he would bring us.

• I trust CP to know whats right for the club, and he think signing King is whats best then he's got my full support.
    Although i can't see him thinking that way.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!