Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Judge wants to stay at Notts C until the end of the season

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-17928907-detail/story.html
  • Nathan Redmond would be class, Shame though as I don't think we even have half the amount to buy him!
  • A player like Redmond could be a very good investment. If we took advantage of Brums position and picked him up relatively cheap, we could potentially see a substantial return if we sold him 2/3 years down the line.
  • Redmond is not going to happen

If they are struggling and he's available then a prem club will snap him up. He will reappear at about 22 or 23 as a forgotten man who is out of contract and will move on to lower league football before retiring to be a postman. In Macclesfield
  • Nicholas said:

Judge wants to stay at Notts C until the end of the season

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-17928907-detail/story.html

uses the "M" word.............has he got us confused with a club up North ??

• Judge says "I'm going nowhere".

Consider him signed by the weekend.
  • Judge says "I'm going nowhere"

Translated that means.

"Either sell me this January or give me a much bigger contract now or I'll be off on a free transfer in the summer"
  • 22 Jan 2013 10:45:05
    CHARLTON ATHLETIC FC
    Told you a couple of weeks ago that Marlon King would be signing on a free. He has been told he is being released to cut his wages and him and Powell have remained friends since their time at Watford. Powell supported King during his prision sentance as his PFA rep and has offered him the chance to come to London.

Also on powells wishlist is Ollie Palmer of haven't and Waterlooville and Chris Lewington being swapped for John

Fresh from FR. I'm not sure I would want him.
  • Lewington swapped for John?! Which one?
  • It's times like this when I'm pleased that FR is so unreliable.

Do not want Marlon King anywhere near our club - the guy's a complete scumbag.
  • Sponsored links:

• what if he scored in the last min at wembley against palace to send us up would u remain seated?
  • I can't see powell having fuller kermorgant and king.
  • King was all set to sign for us before his first prison sentance.
  • edited January 2013
    I hope we do not go for him mainly for non footballing reasons,although SCP would have played with him at Watford I found this is on King's wiki entry so it is unlikely he supported him as PFA rep.

Tony Finnigan, said he was confident that his client would find a club on his release, which was on 29 July 2010,[53] and accused the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) of failing to offer support.Gordon Taylor, the chief executive of the PFA, said that the PFA did not represent players when they have broken the law and been convicted on non-footballing matters. It would support members with anger management or other issues if approached but no approach had been made by King.[15] After his release, he made an appeal against the conviction which was unsuccessful.[54]
  • mathieu manset is on trial at barnsley after having his contract cancelled at fc sion, i remember a season or two ago he was very powerful and a hard to handle when he came off the bench for reading in the championship.
  • sam3110 said:

Lewington swapped for John?! Which one?

Sorry, it said ''John Sullivan''.

• West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says he is finding it tricky to bring in the defensive reinforcements he needs. "We've been trying in the whole of the window to try and bring in a defender, but not been able to clinch a deal yet," he said. "That is probably because we have been looking for a short-term deal in loans, as in terms of not permanent deals."

Good!!
  • Col U reporter on Twatter tweets that Sky Sports are saying a bid for Wordsworth has been accepted.
  • Col U reporter on Twatter tweets that Sky Sports are saying a bid for Wordsworth has been accepted.

Does it say what club it is?
  • Marlon king is filth
  • Sponsored links:

• Burke's going to Forest.

Does it say what club it is?
    lots on there saying it is us

• what if he scored in the last min at wembley against palace to send us up would u remain seated?

No, probably not. But there again, I'd feel a little bit dirty and ashamed every time I saw him in a Charlton shirt (and if he signs I can pretty much guarantee seeing him in a Charlton shirt, the last minute Palace winner is a remote possibility at best).
  • Lots on Twitter about Wordsworth and us having a bid accepted, but I cannot find it on Sky. So probably all a load of balls
  • It would be a real test of my comitment to SCP i adore the fella but would hate for him to bring him here as i could not cheer for this man

Could i cheer the outcome of a goal and what it meant

Yes i could but could i acknowledge the player no i couldnt

I wouldnt cheer nor boo the filth when his name is read out

And i would never recognise him for good
  • It looks like we have had a bid accepted.
  • Sounds like we've had a bid accepted for Wordsworth - you heard it hear first.
  • We haven't my mate made up that rumour to wind up a col u fan
  • Wait and see. Just cos it's on twitter people are assuming it is us (even the story that a bid has been accepted seems weak).

Personally I'd be surprised if we buy anyone this window without someone going out first.
  • Jon Waldron ‏@JonWaldron1
    Charlton have had a bid accepted for #colu midfielder Anthony Wordsworth, according to Sky Sports News

This is from a journalist in Colchester...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!