Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Curle is a man massively under pressure and some fans already calling for him to go.
  • Getting rid of Curle would be madness. It is his first job and I think he seems to be doing ok. The only real problem is that he is outspoken like all these wannabee Mourinho clones, who have yet to achieve anything to warrant their apparent arrogance
  • Surely if we want players with Championship experience it would be a good idea to sign some players without it now when our season appears to be one that will end mid-table, so that when next season starts they have that experience. Anyway, Chris Smalling signed for Fulham with only non-league experience and now he's a Man Utd player and an England international. Powelly doesn't really do much in the way of bad signings so I'll be happy whatever we bring in
  • cfgs said:

Getting rid of Curle would be madness. It is his first job and I think he seems to be doing ok. The only real problem is that he is outspoken like all these wannabee Mourinho clones, who have yet to achieve anything to warrant their apparent arrogance

Well, apart from his stints as manager at Mansfield, Chester and Torquay....
  • cafcfan said:

cfgs said:

Getting rid of Curle would be madness. It is his first job and I think he seems to be doing ok. The only real problem is that he is outspoken like all these wannabee Mourinho clones, who have yet to achieve anything to warrant their apparent arrogance

Well, apart from his stints as manager at Mansfield, Chester and Torquay....
    Shows what I know, thought it was his first job as a boss.
  • FR

19 Jan 2013 19:11:25
    Charlton Athletic have made an Improved offer for Notts County Playmaker Alan Judge, the Proposed offer is Now Danny Green + 400k. This then allows for BWP to complete a 300k move to MK dons to recover some of the costs. I have recieved this information from a very reliable source !

• 300k for BWP sounds a bit high to me and Green plus 400k does too.

File that rumour as rubbish.
  • Charlton linked with

Ollie Palmer, 20 year old striker from Havant and Waterlooville. 14 goals this season. Non League Paper.

Moses Odubajo, 19 year old full back from Leyton Orient.
    Football League Paper.
  • Ha ha SHG you can file 99% of FR as rubbish!

But it does come from a reliable source though!
  • 300k for BWP sounds a bit high to me and Green plus 400k does too.

File that rumour as rubbish.

SHG I think he knows Paul Hayes

• Sponsored links:

• Reliable source my arse.
  • dickplumb said:

Reliable source my arse.

Well, it's a reliable source of something.

• edited January 2013
    How about Green plus 200k and then 100k for BWP? More reasonable in that case? It's still the same difference.
  • Remember Judge destroyed us at home last season.

Must have made an impression on young Mr Powell.
  • Saw the picture in the article and thought it was Michael Mancienne - got very excited for minute. Oh well!
    Yes, when a title mentions 'blues defender', Wycombe Wanderers aren't the first club you think of! Still, at least it isn't Gary Docherty we're planning to bring back...
  • Saw the picture in the article and thought it was Michael Mancienne - got very excited for minute. Oh well!
    Yes, when an article mentions 'blues defender' Wycombe Wanderers aren't the first club you think of! Still, at least it isn't Gary Docherty...
  • Celtic chase Charlie Austin as replacement for Norwich bound Hooper.
  • One sentence in the sun this morning saying we want Jay Tabb from Reading
  • Looks like Birmingham are in big trouble several players been told they can if they can find clubs to get them of the wage bill King, Burke & Zigic
  • Bubble said:

Looks like Birmingham are in big trouble several players been told they can if they can find clubs to get them of the wage bill King, Burke & Zigic

Burke is one I like. Looked by far their most dangerous player at St Andrews.

• Sponsored links:

• I'd have Nathan Redmond from them
  • In terms of Birmingham what about Hayden Mullins?LOL
  • Or Darren Ambrose, only joking
    Yes, when a title mentions 'blues defender', Wycombe Wanderers aren't the first club you think of! Still, at least it isn't Gary Docherty we're planning to bring back...
    Where did that come from, I'm sure I posted that inciteful comment several days ago!
  • I'd take Buckland for £500K.

who's buckland? not sure we have 500k anyway
  • Jack Butland, goalie...think we're ok in that position.

who's buckland? not sure we have 500k anyway
    Played in goal for GB in the Olympics and has been in recent England squads.
  • 5m is more like what it would take to get Butland
  • Jack Butland overrated because he's english.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!