Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I'd take Buckland for £500K.

who's buckland? not sure we have 500k anyway
    Played in goal for GB in the Olympics and has been in recent England squads.
    ah Butland. Wasn't mocking the error, was genuinely confused. But yer, 500k is dreaming, seeing as B'ham reportedly rejected 6 mil in summer. 4/5 now considering their crisis. I think Liverpool should sign him.
  • I'd take Buckland for £500K.

who's buckland? not sure we have 500k anyway
    Played in goal for GB in the Olympics and has been in recent England squads.
    ah Butland. Wasn't mocking the error, was genuinely confused. But yer, 500k is dreaming, seeing as B'ham reportedly rejected 6 mil in summer. 4/5 now considering their crisis. I think Liverpool should sign him.
  • not a rumour but Frazier Campbell has signed for Cardiff.
  • Rumours on BBC that Man U have upped their offer for Zaha to £17m!! That should mean Palace have money to strengthen unfortunately.
  • £17m is £10m too much
  • That is a stupid amount for someone like Zaha. Obviously he stands out but this is the championship and he's not insanely young. Probably will be around 10m up front and 7m add ons like the Ox deal.

More expensive than Santi Carzorla, Ozil, Reus and not to mention the bargains like Ba & Michu.

• Yet we sell our players for peanuts
  • I personally think Hughes at Derby has been better this season, to dominate centre midfield at his age is impressive
  • cfgs said:

I personally think Hughes at Derby has been better this season, to dominate centre midfield at his age is impressive

He is linked with Man City
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2013
    It is the BBC and they do get many, many things wrong so the chances that its right are highly unlikely.
  • Paper talk was 5-6m + City player for Hughes. Much better value than Zaha w/ Hughes still 17.
  • He hardly slagged
    Beckboy said:

Yet we sell our players for peanuts

We don't have anyone in the same league as Zaha.

• _nam11 said:

cfgs said:

I personally think Hughes at Derby has been better this season, to dominate centre midfield at his age is impressive

He is linked with Man City
    Yep, just think he will go on to be a better player but Fergie is a better judge than me
  • Chris Burke is a very good player. Looked brilliant at Cardiff.
  • cafc-west said:

Rumours on BBC that Man U have upped their offer for Zaha to £17m!! That should mean Palace have money to strengthen unfortunately.

Not if the transfer goes thru at 23:59 on deadline day! ;-)
  • He has home grown status though and that, with potential, is worth a lot. Plus, forwards often go for more as they win games for teams and stand out more with their goals (although Zaha is more about assists granted).
  • edited January 2013
    Chris Burke is an excellent player at this level. Whether we could tempt him to the Valley is another question.
  • Chris Burke is an excellent player at this level. Whether we could tempt him to the Valley is another question.

Difficult without any money. Perhaps a kiss onthe cheek from Fanny might swing it ;0)

• He has home grown status though and that, with potential, is worth a lot. Plus, forwards often go for more as they win games for teams and stand out more with their goals (although Zaha is more about assists granted).

he's not got a great amount of goals or assists this season I don't think. Certainly not an amount worthy of someone being priced at 17mil

• Sponsored links:

• Maybe we should play that game.

Anyone wants Chris Solly? 20 mill.

Anyone wants Dale? 16 Mill.
  • There is no way Man United will pay anything like 17 million for Saha, that's just paper talk.
  • Chris Burke is an excellent player at this level. Whether we could tempt him to the Valley is another question.

Difficult without any money. Perhaps a kiss onthe cheek from Fanny might swing it ;0)

Which cheek did you have in mind, SHG ?

• Transfers 123 on Twitter reckons we have set a £150k fee for BWP and Bournemouth,MKDons and another unnamed L1 Club have inquired about him.

A kiss on the what?
  • £150k would be a steal for a Lg 1 club. Guarentees goals at that level.
  • Valley11 said:

£150k would be a steal for a Lg 1 club. Guarentees goals at that level.

More than we actually paid for him.
    We've had our money's worth.

If he goes ......thank you for the goals, BWP

• Ephraim linked again in the Daily Star, i would have him back.
  • 21 Jan 2013 20:56:14
    Charlton are said to be in advanced talks with Nathan Redmond of Birmingham for a fee of about 1.5 million as Birmingham are in such financial trouble. I can't see that Charlton have that money but it is a vey reliable source so watch this space!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc.

Would be good if true, but it is isn't.
  • edited January 2013
    £1.5 million ? thats £2 million more than we have !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!