Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• He could play in the centre in place of Jackson/Stephens, or on the left of a 4-4-2.
  • Who says he will come straight into the team, he may sit on the bench at first and be told to earn his place
  • cfgs said:

Who says he will come straight into the team, he may sit on the bench at first and be told to earn his place

Who says he will even come at all?
  • cfgs said:

Who says he will come straight into the team, he may sit on the bench at first and be told to earn his place

Yup.

• cfgs said:

Who says he will even come at all?
    There is that as well

• If we ever signed someone like Marlon King or Nile 'Gangsta' Ranger I would be absolutely disgusted.

It was bad enough under Pardew having that odious little Scumwall thug Ben Thatcher in the team, I will never forget the morons that clapped him off the field when he got sent off at Blackburn.
  • "locked his twitter account" -----------i bet a few so called players we have had in the last cple seasons would have had a month out with that
  • I wonder if Yaya has any football playing brothers ?
  • Me and ben thatcher had a good scrap at the gin palace he does have a good left hook we was young and he just broke into millwalls first team

I had a bit of a to do with that prick mark kennedy that ben didnt take kindly too over his groping of my bird at the time

Ended with us both getting nicked and sporting some good bruises and a bit of bleeding

Charlton def won the first half but thatcher did score i would say i scored the winner with a fine knee to his bugle before we got nicked shame really i was enjoying the match before they came and put us in vans

Didnt know who they were till the morning and millwalls solicitor requested we dont press charges against eachother

• Me and ben thatcher had a good scrap at the gin palace he does have a good left hook we was young and he just broke into millwalls first team

I had a bit of a to do with that prick mark kennedy that ben didnt take kindly too over his groping of my bird at the time

Ended with us both getting nicked and sporting some good bruises and a bit of bleeding

Charlton def won the first half but thatcher did score i would say i scored the winner with a fine knee to his bugle before we got nicked shame really i was enjoying the match before they came and put us in vans

Didnt know who they were till the morning and millwalls solicitor requested we dont press charges against eachother

Love it, well played sir.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2013

Me and ben thatcher had a good scrap at the gin palace he does have a good left hook we was young and he just broke into millwalls first team

Only a matter of time until some one slated thatcher on this thread. This messaging board is unbelievable. Bloody lefties

:)
  • Lol a very good leftie from memory didnt see it till it was about half inch from my swede
  • Shame it wasn't Alex Rae instead, can't stand that bloke.
  • Tbh i was about 17-18 i reckon Rae wouldve killed me
  • I dont read this thread (and with 309 pages can you blame me) so apologies if it has already been posted but..........The East Anglian Daily Times is reporting that we have signed Wordsworth.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/colchester-united/wordsworth_set_for_charlton_move_1_1803458
  • Where does it say we have signed him?

When's your life story in print, NLA ?

When's your life story in print, NLA ?

• Sponsored links:

• Once i retire and there is no chance of going to jail

Rae used to drink down the Gin Palace too with Malcolm Allen.
  • We used to see a lot of theirs and ours in there tbh

Not just footballers but that night some of their lot were just as annoyed wuth kennedys behaviour towards their birds

The only one who stuck up for him was thatcher

Mark beard and my pal were hsving a pavement dance too and got nicked whilst kennedy ran for his life

I probably saw you then NLA...I was down there most Friday & Saturday nights from late 80s to mid 90s!
  • I'll probably get slaughtered for this but I'd be over the moon if we signed King. Sure he's a scumbag, but to be honest, I couldn't give two flying hoots if he scored 20+ goals a season.
  • How about we drop the life stories and get back to the rumours?
  • PopIcon said:

How about we drop the life stories and get back to the rumours?

Have you got one then?
  • I'll probably get slaughtered for this but I'd be over the moon if we signed King. Sure he's a scumbag, but to be honest, I couldn't give two flying hoots if he scored 20+ goals a season.

Are you Marlon king?

Not just footballers but that night some of their lot were just as annoyed wuth kennedys behaviour towards their birds

The only one who stuck up for him was thatcher

Mark beard and my pal were hsving a pavement dance too and got nicked whilst kennedy ran for his life

A friend of my mum used to have the Millwall youngsters lodge with her and one of these was Kennedy. My mum even played golf with him.

When he first arrived from Ireland he was a really nice lad but eventually mum's mate had to get Millwall to did him somewhere else to live as he turned into too much trouble.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!