Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• We can't hang on to them.
  • Lol iaitch :)
  • Just spoke to Marcus Evans on the phone. Should have pretended to be wordsworth and told him to sell me to charlton
  • Just spoke to Marcus Evans on the phone. Should have pretended to be wordsworth and told him to sell me to charlton

Who is Marcus Evans? ;-)

• 18 Feb 2013 00:52:39
    Harry Forrester from brentford to charlton for 450k and danny green and yado mambo
  • edited February 2013
    Bwp to brentford
  • sorry but we'd struggle to give Mambo away (imo)
  • Beckboy said:

Bwp to brentford

where did you hear that from?

Mambo's been doing really well in league one.

so much so he was on the bench for Shrewsbury on Friday.

• Sponsored links:

Can't find the link but on a Shrewsbury message board they've only had positive things to say about him and he's improved a lot since joining them.

But that hardly equates to "not being able to give him away".

Clearly both AFC Wimbledon and Shrewsbury would be happy to have him.

Maybe he's improving and is no longer the player you made you mind up about three seasons ago.
  • edited February 2013

sorry but we'd struggle to give Mambo away (imo)

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/82711/team-tonight-prediction

They couldnt work out why he was dropped for Fridays game.

Would love to know how many times you've seen him play competetive football and when it was?

He's still young and learning his trade, which as a CB can take time.

Maybe he's improving and is no longer the player you made you mind up about three seasons ago.
    time will tell. I've seen enough to convince me he won't become a first team regular at The Valley.
  • Mambo could be a late developer.We made bad mistakes letting Michael Turner and Danny Shittu go before they matured.
  • So suddenly we've gone from "can't give him away" to "won't be a first team regular of a Championship side"?

Slightly different arguments to be honest.

Personally I think he'll end up being a decent higher League 1/Lower Championship defender, nothing more, nothing less

time will tell. I've seen enough to convince me he won't become a first team regular at The Valley.
    But that wasn't what you said. You said we couldn't give him away which is nothing like he won't be a first teamer for us.
  • Valley11 said:

I think out of Ritchie, Wordsworth and Judge I'd prefer the latter.
    Shame we're skint!

Wordsworth fractured three vertabrae in his back on his Ipswich full debut on Saturday. may not play again this season
  • In his back!? Yeah that would probably rule him out for a while. That is either incredibly unlucky or astonishingly lucky (in that anything that could do that could have been a lot more severe.)
  • Sponsored links:

• jesus how did he do that ?
  • well he is 54

But that wasn't what you said. You said we couldn't give him away which is nothing like he won't be a first teamer for us.
    ok what I should have said is that imo he will never be a first team regular at The Valley and he will eventually leave in about five years time after signing 5 one-year contract extensions during which time he will be loaned out to various League 1 teams none of whom he will eventually sign for when released on a free transfer but will end up playing in the Maltese league for Valetta alongside an aging Robbie Fowler. Hope that clears that up.

• jesus how did he do that ?

Collided with the Blackpool GK apparently. Bizarrely he attempted to play on!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21497776
  • 18 Feb 2013 00:52:39
    Harry Forrester from brentford to charlton for 450k and danny green and yado mambo

Is he a left sided midfielder?

• Redrobo said:

18 Feb 2013 00:52:39

Is he a left sided midfielder?

And how tall ?

• Harry Forrester went on trial with Ajax his wiki said. Obviously, their academy knows a talent and they don't take many British players on trial. Haven't seen him play though.
  • that's interesting. Thought he looked good yesterday at chelsea and was thinking we should try to sign him.
  • @RichCawleySLP

MK Dons still interested in loan deal for #cafc winger Danny Green. But unlike Swindon, not prepared/able to pay full wages.

@RichCawleySLP #cafc striker Bradley Wright-Phillips has joined Brentford on loan until the end of the season. (Another Cawley exclusive)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!